Reviews for Sleepover
ash2000ice chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
hahaha i loved it! the fireworks itachi made were so funny!
Uzumaki Meme chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
thats so embarrassing i want to cover my face
Uzumaki Meme chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
my stomach is hurting me from laughing thanx you made me so happy after being sad
Uzumaki Meme chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
hahaha i liked this part : " 'sNarutoandthegroup' 'llbehereat9sobye!" Then the line went dead, leaving Sasuke trying to figure out what just happened.
wooshydino chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
the truth or dare part was hilariuosXDand the sasunaru part was smexy:D
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
hehe, itachi-nii is soo dead.
D-Fan chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
GAHAHA THE END WAS HILARIOUS! amazing :D I love itachi, don't you?
hanakisa chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
i love itachi !i would so do that is i had a little brother or sister!oh wow i started to laugh so hard i have tears in my eyes ! is this the end of the story or will there be more! if there willupdat soon!
DeathShadow7127 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
HAHA! XD Hilarious ending! Awesome fanfic.
marinav92 chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
xD i loved it

:D i loved itachi in this chappy...ahh i wanted to see them in action D: n.n loved it
Midnight Essence chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Evil, sick, twisted, and sadistic Itachi... lol. I loved this! Is there a squeal to what Sasuke does to him?
I-Love-u-alot chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
lol that was soo funny i loved it

Itachi-kun haha very nice :P

really great story I love it

keep up the good work ;)
Becks chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
I'm confused ... were they just making out and doing ya know, like on-top of the clothes kinda stuff or were they fully naked and about to get-it-on?

Cute, by the way ... very cute, I liked it
Kawaii-No-Naruto chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Update. This is so hilarious. Don't they have any shame for doing "STUFF" in the public. LOL. Update soon cuz I wanna know what's gonna happen next! Poor Ita-chan!
Becks chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I just downd chapter 1:

You're right, SLIGHT OOCness, but otherwise and very kol start, I can tell I'm gonna like this.

I'm glad it's already completed though (I think I saw that it's done), I hate waiting for chapters, it rips at my patiences *sp*

lol, of which I usually (when it comes to fan fics) have a limited amount.

Enough rambling, on to the next chappie ... hehehe