Reviews for Pieces of You and Me
General Button chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
that was TOO amazing! i especially love how their future is good! great job!
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
yay!
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww, this was adorable! The ending is perfect ;) I really enjoyed your story (as well as the prequel) and I hope you continue writing, if not this particular fic, DrakexJosh :3 Your wonderful. My DrakexJosh hero :) Thanks for the wonderful story-I loved it! Sincerely,

xMysterious Darknessx
NuttyFluffer chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
“Would someone please pass the cranberry sauce?” Megan asked into the silence.

absolutely brillo!
Choice chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Loved it! :D
amberdowny chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Guh. After so much angst and drama with "The Best Man" this one was a welcome relief! It was cute, and I got a kick out of their constant quickies in awkward places. It was really nice to come back to D/J after yesterday.
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Haha. I like Zippers, but I think Graduation was my favorite one. This was a good sequel. Great Job! (:
Ministry Ink chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
i love this. i was so exited to see that you had written more on this story. you write drake/josh so well, so i do hope that you keep writing more on our boys.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
oh, this was yummy. You are very very good at making Drake and Josh somehow even more delcious than they already are, even when they're fighting. Plus, you managed to make this a lovely conclusion to Best Man. Ah, the closure. I appreciated 'Out' since that wasn't a subject that necessarily *had* to be dealt with, but I'm glad you did. I feel at peace now.

xoxo!
GMTH chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
OMG, do you know which one of these I love best?

ALL OF THEM.

Hee! Seriously, there is something to squee about in every single one of these. I think my very favorite is Illicit, but there's so much amazing stuff in here it's hard to say for sure. I love this to bits. Awesome job. :-)
justinebeckoning chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This was so perfect it kind of hurts. In a really, really great way. You could continue writing in this D&J fic-verse for the rest of forever and I'd be ecstatic.

I could go on and on, but I'll just highlight a few of my favorite moments. I think my favorites were Amen, Frozen, Graduation, Home, Illicit, Naked, Prejudice, Sweat, X-Ray, and Zipper.

"Amen" was such a wonderful way to begin and such needed closure after the end of "The Best Man." "Home" broke my heart into a thousand pieces, and then Drake's reassurance to Josh put it back together again. "Illicit" made me all giddy and giggly. I love the jealous Drake in "Laundry" almost as much as Josh does. "Naked" was really beautiful- it showed how much Drake's grown up, and the last few lines made me tear up they were so painstakingly sweet. Same with "Prejudice"... I love that Drake's the one defending Josh here, even though I always love Josh being the one to protect Drake. "Sweat" was HOT, "X-Ray" was hilarious, and a whining sick Drake like in "Unwell" always makes me grin. And "Wedding"/"Zipper" were the perfect bow onthe package to end this all.

Bravo. I can't say enough for this whole fic set.
Princess103 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Yah! I love this. I hope you write more D&J soon.
Breila Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2008