Reviews for Harry Potter and Doing it Right
AnonymousCLANDERSON chapter 1 . 2/1
If this won't be a total rewrite you just waste time writing a damn story nobody will read except maybe for the first and last chapters.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
Oh man so everything Harry said was a big joke?

But at least thank you! I know that what I'm gonna say next applies to canon and not this AU, but people always picture Harry as an Auror and Ginny a Quidditch player. Ginny I understand but Harry?! He's been in constant danger his whole life and he hasn't had a peaceful year at Hogwart. So I don't believe that he'd accept Kingsley's offer and jump straight in Auror training. I think he'd prefer to go back to Hogwart and spend a calm year with Ginny. And I'm sure he'd be tired of chasing dark wizards and risking his life. I'm sure he'd prefer to do something with Ginny, probably Quidditch as he's extremely good.

Personally (I know I'm not Harry but in my opinion) after spending a year away from her knowing she was in constant danger and having nearly died myself, I would want to spend as much time with her as possible. I know that some people have good arguments towards Harry not returning. Mainly the fact that Harry would want to leave all these painful memories behind. But Ginny lost Fred at the Battle and she still went back to Hogwart. I think these fics have a tad too Angsty Harry.
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
Snape was vicious I loved it! And yeah Harry kissed Ginny! He saw her insecurities on her face. Haha don't worry ickle Gin-Gin!
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 4/9/2017
Come on man! I want to see some H/G fluff!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Well I hope Harry will sweep Ginny off her feet before the Ball!
tricorvus chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
My god that was magnificent
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
I ADORE THIS
Rock ON
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
Basilisks take decades to decay.
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 2/17/2017
JK Rowling has explicitly stated that it is impossible for Voldemort to turn into a ghost.
smallwjl chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
well the ghost part made me laugh hysterically. lively story!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Cute.

Cosmyk
jugheadjones chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
I normally don't read time stories, but this was well written and I loved it! The only problem I had was Voldemort turning into a Ghost (even though the Slytherin invasion was awesome) because the knowledge he has is dangerous in the hands of a new possible dark lord wannabe. Overall a Good short read!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
Ive read one where he turned into a ghost don't remember the name tho
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
great story
nayin17 chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Wonderful story! I love time travel stories but yours is the BEST, hands down