Reviews for A Promise to Be Better
daisycb chapter 26 . 2/3
I could just smack Dumbledore
daisycb chapter 20 . 2/3
This is why I like fanfiction better than the books. I like nice.
daisycb chapter 12 . 2/3
Healer Barnes is a great character. And it's wonderful Severus is getting the caring he hadn't really had before. I like the interactions with Neville and Hermione
tigerlily124 chapter 45 . 11/11/2014
I totally loved this! Favorites list!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Computer?
Akillise chapter 45 . 2/26/2014
I love your work! I really really love it! I'm Korean, and I was wondering, if I could translate your story and upload it on a Korean Fan Cafe(online). I'm not professional...but I really want them to know your good work. If you don't approve, I promise, I'll erase all of them. Thank you!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
CARO CORVO AMEI SUA ESTÓRIA, ANGUSTIANTE MAS DEFINITIVAMENTE O TIPO QUE EU GOSTO,
AMO SEVERO SNAPE, ELE É TUDO DE BOM.
OBRIGADO!
HALLEYPADALECKIACKLES
mworth1019 chapter 46 . 1/5/2014
Great story well done, joy to read. Thanks
Janet chapter 45 . 12/27/2013
I love your stories. I envy you your talent. This story is awesome. I coldn't put it down. Thank you for sharing this story.
Some guy chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
This story kinda sucks tbh. It's the same thing in every chapter: Snape sleeps, Snape becomes hysterical, Albus and/or Snape say something incredibly cheesy or sappy, and then Snape sleeps again. Frankly, I find it funny that Dumbledore and Barnes are constantly reminding Snape to get some much needed rest...when that's all that your version of Snape seems to do. That's the only thing I think I'm gonna remember about this story: It's the fic where Snape slept a shit load.
morgana-avalon chapter 45 . 6/19/2013
Hello,

Since there is no way to send you a PM, I am doing here. I just want to tell you how much I loved the story; seeing a vulnerable, but at the same time so strong Severus. It even inspired me to write a sequel, in which Remus and Severus will get together. I won't post it anywhere of course. I would never trespass in that way. I just want to thank you for inspiring me. In the 15 years I have been writing that happened only twice before. So thanks for sharing and ever get inspired to add to your story please do!
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 45 . 5/6/2013
This was BLOODY BRILLITANT! Amazing! Incredible! So much fun to read!
Please keep the spectular work coming!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god yes I understand Snape so well on his anger issues! I teach piano to little kids and ARGHH they make me so #$ #%$& ANGRY I can't even -

*calm down, calm down...* Anyways... I know just how frustrating teaching is, especially if those you're teaching are numb-brained dunderheads who can't seem to get the simplest things... The problem is, I also do care a lot about their progress, and if they just don't even try to learn, I get pretty mad... nowadays I deal with it by just being very apathetic and uncaring... so much easier this way. If they want to learn, I teach, if they don't, I just make them sit and repeat the same things over and over until even they want to move on... much more effective. People think I became more patient and I don't risk blowing a fuse every lesson... *sigh* oh the woes of being a teacher... XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
None are so blind, as those who refuse to see.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Wow, Sev has so many issues to work through! Poor guy. I'm starting to hate McGonagall too! Nosy, rude witch! lol.