Reviews for A Promise to Be Better
Rosaleen chapter 46 . 7/21
Re read this after many years. It is still wonderful. One of my all time favourite fanfics. Thanks again!
Always the Best stories ever.
sjrodgers23 chapter 46 . 2/4
Loved this story. More stories like this one please. Thank you
guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2020
So Dumbledore's brainwashed Snape into believing that Black was just a child? Were/are Black's four cronies (including Dumbledore, the accessory after the fact to torture and attempted murder, but excluding Pettigrew of course since he did bad to the Golden Gryffindors) all wonderful people too?

Is the old perv going after Snape in yet another way now?

I'm gone.
lilyfoster23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Will there be more of these!? my heart loves this story!
MaraYouFinishWhatYouStarted chapter 45 . 2/20/2019
I've mostly read Harry focused fanfic and this one was my first step away from that. This was the perfect fic to start with! I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish.
titimajeed chapter 46 . 9/29/2018
What ever happened to sirius
Guest chapter 45 . 8/12/2018
what a fun fic! ill-severus stories always have a soft space in my heart
Guest chapter 43 . 8/12/2018
T_T that tense moment though really took me for a ride
Guest chapter 39 . 8/12/2018
ahhh! the breakthrough!
The Reader chapter 46 . 6/25/2018
This fan fiction is wonderful I love how you wrote everything, the story was wonderful, poor Severus went through so much but I’m glad that he finally knows that he has somebody the genuinely loves him. The way you wrote Severus was amazing: his character, how he thinks, how he feels, what motivates and fuels him. All of this was a very interesting character and it’s made me so curious. I’ve re read the Fanfiction multiple times already so I could understand the characters a bit more. I have to say though I was wondering if you could do a Fanfiction about Albus healing (maybe one after Grindelwald, you mentioned it in the story) I’m very interested to learn a bit about his character just like you helped teach me about Severus’s character.

PS
I love all your writings they are amazing :D
Max Smith chapter 35 . 3/18/2018
Hello I just wanted to say I love this angst FanFic. I’ve been looking all over for something like this. I just adore the way Albus and Severus care so much for each other.

I was wondering could you write one with Albus, I mean in this chapter you wrote:
“"Severus, I know this is hard for you, to be completely dependent on others. But don't fight it. I've been almost exactly where you are now, completely helpless for weeks after the overthrow of Grindelwald. So was Albus for that matter. Sometimes you just have to let go. Let go and let us take care of you," the witch gently began to run her hand over Snape's head, soothing him as he tried to compose himself.”

And I was really curious if you could do one with Albus after defeating Grindelwald. You don’t have too and I completely understand if you don’t , but I’m very curious and I would really appreciate if you did so. You’re writing is very wonderful :D
Guest chapter 45 . 5/8/2017
I took my time to read Promise and I enjoyed it. The healing/medical information made since and you weren't afraid to get characters injured or suffer accordingly. I am guessing Snape never had to go back. It was a page turner and very intriguing with original plot. Liked the idea of the curse items and wonder why Voldemort didn't have a field day on Snape. I image he would injured or night. Anyway no complaints and I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/7/2017
I loved how he has the students' support and Minerva is coming around to read. Love the snow scene of Dumbledore joining Snape by the window
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
Yeah right, I have a bad feeling about Black coming to Hogwarts. Extra eyes yes but what about Snape? Of course Dumbledore would agree and look the other where all else is concerned when it comes to the Marauders. No surprise really. Still great story so far.