Reviews for Weapon
spiritplumber chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Mike strikes me as the sort of person who'd play dead, set things up for six months, and then go huntin'.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
alexcantype chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
...? i dont get it. edward kills mike?
AllieCullen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Which one of the Cullens was it?
Popular Galinda chapter 1 . 4/24/2009

mike is either dead or unconscious some where in the fork's woods!

i need him to complete my story!
nerdify chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
interesting. very interesting. poor mike. but... red tinted eyes? isn't this supposed to be a cullen? anyway, great work. ))
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

but which Cullen bit him...

hm... red eyes

Bella ? O.o

shadow936 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I say unconsciousness, but which Cullen was that? Love it, please update soon!
RiverofWind chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very nice.

This is the first Mike Newton POV I've read, and - in my opinion - you captured his . . . er . . . 'unique' (brash in the greatest context) personality brilliantly. Well done.

If I may suggest something? Perhaps you could write an alternate perspective to this, from the certain hunting vampire's point-of-view? Just a suggestion, of course. It would be great fun, considering the . . . what's the word? . . . 'scene' you've got with this.
silly bj chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Was it Alice and why were her eyes red? Good one shot.
Bo-My-Monkey chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
so... is that the end?
sasusaku0129 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
red tinted eyes arent the cullens eyes golden and they get even more golden when they feed andway i still like the story yay mike is gone
writingonthebeach chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was really good. You had really nice details and descriptions.
Aliya Regatti chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was intense! Good job!
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Funny in a strange way. One thing that kinda bugged me though is that if it was a Cullen hunting, wouldn't his/her eyes be gold, not red from drinking an animal's blood? But I do want to know what happens to dear old Mikey :}