Reviews for The Toothpick Scandal
TENAHI chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
HEHEHEHEHE LOL GO TOOTHPICKS
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
It's not everyday I encounter something like this.:D
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
cheze!*points accusing finger*

not that thats a bad thing...;)
Izzy-Buzy-Bee chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Loved it Loved it Loved it! Claps for the Moas(mother of all secrets) reference! Just a weeny and most likely extremely dumb question though. Did Gibbs stab Vance with the toothpick or did he swallow it?
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I like it!
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh so sweet :) OMG, I'm doing that stupid smile again ! it happens a lot these days, as I read what you have written. I think I can consider your writing skills responsible for the huge pain i feel in the cheeks (smiling's such a dangerous thing !)

As always, I hope to read more and more (and more...) TiVa in your next story ;)
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AHAHA! Loved this... God, Gibbs as director? Can you imagine? lol

I might feel a little silly, but I have to ask anyway. What's MOAS?
B0N3S-FR3AK chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
lol

I love it!

Gibbs is absolutely amazing!... and so are you! P
lovetowrite390 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was great! Nice work!
ellameno chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
short, but GREAT! I wish DPB would do that... IN ONE EPISODE! LOL!
alwaysalice chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
hehe... okay this is probably going to sound like a stuid question... but what is MOAS?

:) Alice
crazy4gibbs chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I liked this story. It was interesting to see how each of them is experiencing the fact the Ziva's gonna leave. And the end, well it came to me as a surprise with Gibbs being the new Director! Had a chuckle imagining Vance with a toothpick in the heart! Anyway, great story, especially it being your first one.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
hehe

I LIKE IT!
Princess456 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
cute story :D
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I really liked where that toothpick ended up...he deserves it...and hopefully he gets what's comming ot him in the next season I hate him...