Reviews for New Housing Arrangements
Sabaku no Sable chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
hope school gets less hectic. freshman year sucked. wish i could say it gets better but i would be lying and i dont lie often. like the story though. how can they live together and not figure out that the other likes them though! ug!
erisedvision139 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
That's okay. School makes me update late too!

Also, chappie 2, "Zambini" stood out for me. It sounds like a car make :P

It's actually Zabini, just for infos.

Liking the story so far!

Erised
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Thank goodness for that! I really love this story so I am very glad that you shall continue
FangirlMaou chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
that's okay, I really love this storry so I can't wait to read the rest! ( do your best at school ok)

I think it's a really cute storry, I hope the 2 of them will get along. ( I really want to read the rest of it ! but I'll try to wait patiently until you finish )
Feisty.Green.Snake chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I burst out whinning because you haven't written more, that's the truth!

I want more, I thought this was great and was shocked to find it hasn't been finished. Draco kinda deserved the punch, I like Lily and I probably would have done the exact same thing.

Please continue.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Just wondering Draco!Dominant or Harry!Dominant?
Blondechick19 chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
I love how your story is going! I hope you finish this story. I love it!
tonks-666 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
yay! malfoy's not being as much of an arse that he normally is, if that makes any sense. Don't you hate the perverted teachers! I know I do. I don't wear any more of my really cute low cut tops anymore because of them. I mean, seriously!
Jesi and Frost chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
lol thats funny! the chapter was longer then the ones in my stories so its fine love the story and i cant wait for the next chappie yupp yupp!

(_)
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
E, your teacher sounds really perverted o.O

Brill chapter :D

From Me x
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Yay for the truce, I like it :)
QueerasHpWolf chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Lovely Chapter!

Update Soon!

Love your little...dairy there too..Lolz. I think I would get a A too. Don't worry, I haven't got a good teacher for one of my subjects too, I mean sometimes you just think 'How the hell did you pass school, you complete...'

Good Chapter

Update Soon ]

DSOTLS
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
update soon
tonks-666 chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Hey, I'm just letting you know, I've changed my pen name from tonks-713 to tonks-6 because that e-mail address was being wonky!
Anne399 chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
cool idea, can't wait to see how long it takes for everyone to realize that the other house isn't that bad.