Reviews for WITCH The superhero problem
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
"Look, yellow, I know this's just fanfic, and no one ever ASKS us if we wanna get involved with these things, but seriously? A pit trap on an alien planet? Why do I suddenly feel like Daffy in the episode where Bugs was wielding the paintbrush?"
"Only you could liken our various misadventures - on OR off-page - to a Looney Tunes cartoon, Irmy," Cornelia murmured in her ear. Her breath raised goosebumps up her girlfriend's neck, and Irma shivered delectably.
"Stop that, Corny ... You have no idea how hard it is to remain indignant about authorial abuse when you get me thinking about ..."
"Don't call me Corny," was whispered next to her other ear, and the Water girl's train of thought derailed all over again. There was only one possible reply to that; the same one that had gotten them together in the first place.
"Make me," she moaned back, as Cornelia's fingers danced around the top button on her blouse. The Earth Guardian tugged her towards her bed across the room, and proceeded to do just that.

Sorry about them yellow, but they're feeling pretty abused lately, and ... No, Hay-hay, the next scene isn't you and all the guys, so quit asking ... anyway, great chapter, waiting (squeeing all the way) to see what you're going to do to them next, so catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Cylon One chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
How great to see this new update.

Good enough to be worth the wait.
XV-Dragon chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Glad to see this fic back in :) Might need to go back and read it from the start since it been a while though :D
Da ninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
:D
Nice twist.
I wasn't expecting that!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Let me guess, the Narisa that Shield has is a robot and the real one has the girls hostage now.
Either that or Shagon has taken over the position.
Sniper Fodder chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Oh the twists and turns of another well done chapter.
Philip Gipson chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
This chapter is so cool! I appreciated the surprise at the end.
XV-Dragon chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Another great chapter yellow 14, looksl ike even if WITCH is caught the girls are not finsihed fighting their enemies yet. Hope WITCH can get away, since i doubt Shagon will elt that happen easily.
Sniper Fodder chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Hehe interesting chapter. I'm guessing this is the conclusion of this escapade. I was left wanting more, so maybe the story all together was a little to short. But short can be good. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Sniper Fodder chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Oh snaps! Didn't see that coming! Great cliffie right there. Did a good job with the battle, as well as portraying the emotions of everyone involved.
Sniper Fodder chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Oh ho! Now the stakes are high! You did fine with the battle. You used good imagery. I look forward to the next chapter.
Sniper Fodder chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Honestly I thought the chapter was fine. The only problems I've found with the chapter is garammatical errors just like in your other chapters. It was a well presented read and I can't wait to get to the following chapters.
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Ah ha! Another great chapter! Aside from the gramatical errors your ideas were well presented and a good contium from the previous chapters. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sniper Fodder chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Weeeeee! Another great chapter man! I like the dynamics you introduced by making Corny lesbian. Now we can see that kind of tention and drama of having one of the group like another that way.
Sniper Fodder chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Lol interesting first chapter. The following chapters should prove entertaining.