Reviews for World War Z SG1 Style
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Crap? Are you nuts. This is pure gold.

I'm loving every minute of this. It's brilliant and awsome. I love it.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Sweet story. Teal'c is one of my favorites on the show. So this chapter rocked.

I like the ways that Daniel and JAck died. That's how heroes meet their end. O'Neill is my very favorite on the show.

So this rocks, and between Zombies, Baa'l and Ori, all is in danger.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
The masked author1 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
A few points about the story:

1. Why were staff weapons never mentioned? They seem perfectly able to kill in a single hit, even set things on fire. Surely they'd be good use against zombies.

2. Why wasn't the stargate itself used in an offensive manner? Like laying it flat on the ground, dialing a world where an iris had been put in place of that stargate, and the zombies are funneled in large masses down the wormhole where they'd be vaporized on impact with the iris?
The Breeze chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Yeah! Zombie & Teal'c! Good stuff. I like World War Z, too, although the only thing bad about that book is the concept of the quislings. A bit unrealistic, that.
Sealurk chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That...was...was...*sound of jaw hitting floor*

You nailed it. The writing style was fantastic, the atmosphere creepy and believable. Teal'c's dialogue was excellent (especially the way you replicated his manner of speaking the names of his teammates) and convincing, and the World War Z aspects were spot on and chillingly familiar (the best book I've read in years). Frankly, I want to hug you for bringing together these two fantastic universes.

And the tribute to Don S. Davis was a very nice, even more sobering touch.

I actually found myself wanting to read faster so I could review this. Bravo, kudos, encore...very well done indeed.
Frontierpsychic chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I loved it! I am a huge World War Z fan. I like zombie movies, but haven't read any other zombie book thus far. You really should expand upon this. It has a lot of potential.
kahless21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I don't know if it is crap, but it shows alot of potential. Keep up the good work.
FORD B chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was sad and very interesting as well. A great job though all and all!

I probably won't be the only one that has no idea what World War Z is, but it does sound interesting. I'll have to look more up on it at some point soon.