Reviews for I Can't Do This Alone
Kristl chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Great story I can't wait to read the next chapter.
emma217 chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
i read your other two stories yesterday and they where great my heart is breaking for sarah. i know how it feels to be betrayrd by a parent, but she really needs to talk to her dad. what he did was wrong he knows it thats why he feels horrible. also she's being stalk she needs him now more then ever. cant wait for the next update :)
WordLifeCeNa chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
next chapter please cant wait any longer!

Gazza
Livin on the EDGE chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
o DRAMA is to come. I can foresee it. And i will love it.

Livin on the EDGE chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
Nothing is going her way at all. That just sucks to be a Cena.

Halfpint54 chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
I have read the WHOLE Sarah Cena stories, well the ones that you have written so far! I am offically addicted to this story. I never know what to expect. Could you update soon please?
Aaron W chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Ouch! Sarah lost just about every family and friend, either by running away or being lied to, by Chris. and she just lost her last friend by running. This is what happened with her father with the WWE, and she's too upset with Chris lying to her friends and losing them, to admit that Brit was right. I agree with her, everytime something doesn't go Sarah's way, she runs. She was thrown off the top rope by John she got angry and left, even though he apologized. When Chris spread lies to her now former friends, she left, and when Brit tried to set her straight, she was to set in her mind to change, and in the process lost her last friend. Now what? she's got nothing to lose now, and that's a very dangerous place to be. Love to see what happens next
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
so why didnt chris go to britney? or any of the wwe'ers (or wouldn't they believe him after the carpark incident)
Livin on the EDGE chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
at least she has ONE good friend out there.

Reina Mysteriosa chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
I hope you write more soon. I'm hooked. This story is amazing!
Livin on the EDGE chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
wow chris is a jerk. how can he do that to her. And she was almost caught. that was interesting. update soon!

TivaAPLightning chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
wow I love this chapter. I hate chris. I hope Sara gives him a real good kick in the balls. Anyway i love this story and the two other stories before it. Keep up the good work!
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
oh wow chris so bad but good can't wait to read the next chapter
Zadok chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
man thats messed up, I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel to be in sarahs position to hate someone so much that you attempt to sever all ties to your past and then see the person clearly miserable because you left, and then realize you are wearing something that belongs to that person
Livin on the EDGE chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
OMG i can't wait for the rest of the story. I love All your stories and i really love this one. Please Keep updating it.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »