Reviews for I Can't Do This Alone
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
Poor Sarah. Poor John, and poor other wwe casulties.

Honestly i was expecting vince to say what hunter said and hunter to say what vince said...

When's Shawn gonna call? or is he the one who spends teh snow day with her? for some reason i thought it would be randy...but shawn also makes sense. Is eddie gonna be apart of this story at all?
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Good chapter poor thing I hope she make up her mind soon update soon
fghfgh chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
oh wow. i have been reading these stories since about 2 or 3pm today. i cant remember :] im in love with this trilogy, and you must update soon! :D
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Poor Sarah :( I hope she will b okay...
Jessi Brooks-Cena54 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
aw i feel so bad for her! this chapter made me cry!...but don't feel bad that's a good thing! i really felt the emotions! Great job!
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
woo i loved ti keep goign plz
Rainbowblack chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
WHOA! That's a lot of messages!

And aw, poor Sarah.

John's being all like, sincere.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Chris is such a dickweed..
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Keep up the good work on this getting good
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 2 . 7/15/2008

Keep writing :D

Its a must.

Haha
Zadok chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wholy crap I was hoping against that youd do another sarah cena fic. and though its been more than a year u finally did it.

okay enough of that hears my review:

It was really sad and depressing hearing her drone on about not answering all the phone calls. but given the circumstances I agree with Shawn she's cried to damn much about it. so f**in what if she was betrayed. she was one of the final two in the Royal Rumble thats never gonna happen in real life. unless its some ugo female version of Umaga or Khali.
Wwebabe chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Your newest installment about Sarah is amazing as all your stories always are. Can't wait to read more.
SnowAngel2009 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
yes finally a new one! sorry been waiting for it for ever i like how its goin so far
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »