Reviews for Multidimensional
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That ending was so good. Neku and Josh just make the perfect couple. ;w;
000040 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Man, you couldn't have gotten them more Love it.
Jady chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
One of the best Neku/Josh oneshots I've read :D

One thing though, I thought... Neku's eyes are blue and Joshua's are purple? They seem to be switched around in this fic, not that it really matters though ;
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I-I remember this part! The beginning part! (Because I just played it for the first time earlier today, sldfkj x-X; )

This totally should have happened. Exactly the way you put it. Because I hate how, in the game, the beginning of the second week is all Neku being "Shiki obsessed," /completely/ ignoring Joshua's oh-so-obvious attempts to get in his pants. :/

I love how in-character they are. As soon as I started reading, I was thinking, "wow, that's exactly how they are in the game!" It was pretty cool for me. n_n

Anyway, great job!

Wolfie
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh meep.

That ending just killed me from happiness.

Thank you. It was ultra adorable.
It'saMagicalBowTie chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
:D Lots of fangirl squealing from my part xD

I loved it, it was just great! Neku can be really dense, can't he?
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hmm... I can imagine this actually happening. It's quite logical. Mr. H seems like the type to know more than he lets on, much like Joshua, so it just works that Mr. H would have guessed that Joshua liked Neku. Heh. It's good, it's definitely good.

I like it a lot.

-Kiki
Kaoru Gal chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Adorable! I would write more but my signal is really weak here so yeah. You're an amazing writer!

-Joh
anonymous-annie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh man, this was an amazing read! I felt like bursting into maniacal laughter the entire time, purely because of how oblivious Neku was. I think you did a great job here.
PlentyOfFun chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
oh hotness :D i love the end ! great fic ! xP
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Hee hee That was great!
mothership chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is stunning! I like how you describe everything so vividly.
Mina Hikari chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh, I like this :)

Good job with the story, I quite like it. Especially JoshuaxNeku XP lol
Cassie-san chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I liked this. :]

Twas very cute.

I think you did very well with the present-tense, I couldn't find any mistakes.

TT I think you're making me fall in lvoe with this pairing...
Satski chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
TWEWY! xD I never thought you'd actually write something not KH RiSo; I was almost shocked senseless when I read my e-mails this morning. M, have you done the 'Another Day' chapter? Gotten all the reports? Lol, nice to have another TWEWY fan!

The story was good, but it seemed to drag on during some parts, almost awkwardly so. Joshua seemed in character, but Neku at times seemed to overdramatic. Hahha, he sort of reminded me of Misaki or Hiroki from Junjo Romantica. I liked how you sticked to the sweetness of the relationship compared to most other TWEWY authors who would rather write sex scenes and whatnot. I hope that you might write some more on this fandom, you didn't even mention anything on my favorite music siblings! xD

-Satski