Reviews for Done as Damsels
Lady Luna chapter 3 . 5/9
Please update soon
Yamagata chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
looks like you didn't do the next chapter sooner. you should do the next chapter and maybe throw in these girls:

Krystal

Paula

Jody Summer

Ayumi Tachibana

Lyn

Mist

Micaiah

Mia (the swordmaster from Fire Emblem)

Amy (Sonic's girlfriend)

Chun-Li

Daisy

Sakura Kasugano

i think the girls should swear that by next year the girls will save the world. Tabuu had better be dead!
DragonKazooie89 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I like how this fan fic is turning out. I hope Paula, Krystal, Kumatora and the Female Pokemon Trainer from FireRed and LeafGreen make an appearance.
Mountaindude chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Huh. So that's what happened. (Smiley face) Nice! (Big smiley face)

Oh! Quick question. Somebody managed to get into my account a little while back, so did anything weird happen to you? I managed to get back in (the idiot didn't change my password, luckily)but I apologize for anything weird that may have happened. (Whatever a bowing face looks like)
Chase Nirvs chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
k, so im definitely waiting for the next chapter then!
Truth Questor chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
LOL That critique of Nintendo was HILARIOUS! "But no, Nintendo couldn't do that to their great hero"-I was laughing quite heartily at that! XD

I remember reading about Pauline in a Mario fanfic many years ago, but from which game is she? Is she the lady from from the original Donkey Kong arcade game? I don't remember her having any name, though...

Hmm... Dixie's speech at the end has me curious now. What does she need to tell Peach?
Moutaindude chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Hello. This review is a recording. We here at Moutaindude inc. verify that (CEM-CHAN) has written a good story. The boss also wishes to add: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. We thank you for your cooperation (CEM-CHAN).

I'm MD, (not McDonalds) and I approve this message.
SragonZ chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Yes! It's about time the girls saved the world *punches fist in air*
Truth Questor chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Apart from from some punctuation errors, I like this. There's so much hilarity.

Oh... Supreme Hand is female? lol It's weird to think of hands being married. Maybe Master Hand is always upset because his "wife" dominates him, so he takes it out on the other ladies... Do I have a theory there? ;)

Wow, this universe is apparently populated by boys with no manners. Rushing to the dining hall like pigs? And Roy charging toll? That's pretty funny.

Poor Nana and Jigglypuff. I'm assuming this is based of Melee, right? That's good for me, because that's the one I'm most familiar with.

Keep writing!
AuraChannelerChris chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Finally, someone makes an history with girls as heroines! I'll keep reading this! :)
Chase Nirvs chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
hehehe, i loke samus. she's truly evil when she's mad.
arashi-enkou chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
The interaction between Samus and Peach, along with Zelda and SH were hilarious. Just imagining Samus throwing a desk out the window sent me out of my chair and onto the floor, laughing my ASS off. XD
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Um... "Sammy"? That was hilarious!

This Master Hand is surprisingly different. "Go to the kitchen and make brownies"? lol When did he get like that?

Apart from some punctuation errors, I like this so far. Keep writing!
D.K. Willikers chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Very interesting, I don't see many fics that have the 3 girls as the lead in an action role. Very nice! *thumbs up*
CJzilla chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Rock on freaky! Samus is psycho! Zelda's a walking suggestion box and Peach is... well, fruity...! Rock on.

CJzilla