Reviews for Touch
Alice Villalpando chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
this was really beautiful...
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is so beautiful I can't even tell *sob*. It's perfection! :::D
Mikarin Aoi chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
"Alone, I was nothing. But with Carlisle, I was everything." I so, so loved that phrase. I know this was uploaded way back in '08, and to tell you the truth, I've read this years before today, but it's only been recent that I've made an account for myself, so here I am, nearly five years after this was published, reviewing on this wonderfully short yet sweet fanfic. It was absolutely magnificent. Profoundly emotional.
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awwww this was sweet good job!
ade chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
that was beautiful
Elise H. M chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Truly a profound piece. Very well written. Wonderful job!
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Beautiful, I loved it!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 11/15/2010

its so good

even if its short
Kabbyjack chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Is was so sweet. I think you got the way Carlisle and Esme act towards each other. :)
Lorelei The Moon Child chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aww thats was really sweet
spunkransom9 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
W.O.W. that is all i have to say. i live how i thought this was edward/bella until i read so in the end- esme and carlisle. it was AMAZING. im speechless, this was something i've never read before, and farily intersting as t'was why this SENSE wasn't changed, but everything else was. it could have been leading the audioance somewhere. though i never thought to think of their senses. sorry about the spelling, i dont feel like going back to fix it... to late and tired.
dandyangie chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
that was so beautiful and lovely... chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
aw... need I say more?
o0charlee0o chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aww! Fluff!

A bit lime-ish, but it's good. I love how you don't mention the names until the end. It's fantastic, a bit repetitive, but that's ok.
CHSPatriot09 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow. That was really great. Nice job!