Reviews for Salt
RiniRandom chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was wonderfully written. I mean, you got the depth of all the Twilight characters perfectly! And how their perception of salt blends with their pasts? Beautiful!

This sounds weird coming from me conisering I'm not even out of middle school... :)
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
words can not express how...clever this is. :)

it makes you think, it's beautifully written and also evokes emotions. :)

this is perfection. :)
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I LOVE THIS. This is so amazing, I love the way you wrote it and how you related salt to everything. Beautifully done. ]
Angeliss chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Holy cow! I don't think I could really add anything to that sentiment, except, perhaps, that again you have shocked me speechless.
LittleStarThingys chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow...that was amazing!
EternityAwaitsMe chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
You know, I didn't really think much of this because it seemed kinda weird to me. But I clicked on it anyway. I am very glad that i did. You somehow managed to mix regret, sorrow, love and passion into a short little story. And the way that you describe each character by using salt. That in itself is amazing to me. Good story.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Very creative.
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Cool! :)
glorysmile chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow...

I'm speechless.

This is amazing beyond words.
IDazzleYou chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
WOW...There are no words to explain how good this is. Well done!
Marissa chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I always love when someone can take something as simple on the surface as salt and turn it into a beautiful and well written piece. I thought you captured the characters perfectly in your one line descriptions of their feelings on salt. I really believed that these characters could have these thoughts on this matter. Very well written and beautiful.
ErikaBaby chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This is different. I really didn't think I was going to like it when I saw it but I was in the mood for something different. It is actually really good. I really enjoyed it. Where did you get the idea for it?
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow, that was great. I never really thought about haw a simple thing like salt would affect all these characters. Nicely done, good work!