Reviews for Unforgivable Mistake
Gati chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
It's spelled Donnie and what happened to David?
Muffin Spex chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Even though Amita annoys the hell out of me in the show, this story actually made me wish she didn't die. You covered Charlie's grief really well and the funeral scene was heartbreaking. You're a talented writer. Hope to read more of your stories very soon.
mikiss chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
I think this is a good place to stop. It ties up alot of loose ends and is a natural stopping point. So, is your next story a "Numbers" tale, too?
tearbos chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Very nice. I look forward eagerly to your next fic.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
That was a great story! Keep up the good work:)
tearbos chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
I'm glad they both finally confronted and admitted to their feelings and guilt. Hopefully now they can really cope.
Serialgal chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I'm so behind on my reading, and am just catching up with this one. You're doing a really nice job of handling the brothers' conflicting emotions.
luvnumb3rs chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Excellent chapter
masondixon chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
I liked this chapter. Thought you handled the whole funeral part well from the beginning to the end. I don't like the fighting between Charlie and Don so I hope there is not too much more of that. I would rather they be able to comfort each other and help each other through this horrible loss. Looking forward to what comes next.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Another amazing chapter! Keep up the good work:)
tearbos chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
I think a situation like this calls for a bit of melodrama. It's not too much so far, for me anyway. I love the angsty bits too.
luvnumb3rs chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
I loved the chapter an so happy to see an update. Hurry with more.
maurbill chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I am so loving this story. I am glad that so far Charlie has not turned on Don. As usual, your writing is supurb. I am enjoying this as much as all the other stories you have written and you continue to be my favorite writer.
Makai-Rahl chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Aww, I agree, I'm not usually an Amita fan, but you mad me feel sorry for her! I'm happy that you didn't make Charlie over sappy in this chapter when he was with Don, and update soon!

Mak
Cutiepie2191 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Another amazing chapter! Poor Charlie! Keep up the good work and update soon please:)