Reviews for thinking logically
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Yup! This is exactly what should have happened if Cedric wasn't a plot device and needed to die in a pathetically sudden death.
May a Chance chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Yeah, why can't they actually be thinking straight. I wrote one kind of like this, but I bet this is better. Great story. I like it. Just remember to capitalize the title.
LOL chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Much logic much smart except I think portrays go back and forth only and that would lead back to the maze
Spencer chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Cute, but honey, Portkeys dont work like that. It's a complex enchantment. Plus Voldemort wouldnt have left such a big hole in the plan if that had been possible. Nice idea though. I'm not a bitch and i'm not saying this out of spite. I just felt the need to explain it. :D
LittleMizWhimsical chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I'm not logged in. Anywhoo, that was great! I ge really pissed off too, when people don't do the logical thing. I know that this is off subject,but Dora the Explorer annoys the heck out of me too. I mean..."where is the lake?" she asks. "there!" yell the kids. "oh, thank you!". That's weird ITS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! Sorry, needed to get that off my sysem, good story!
Harryfan94 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
nice very funny
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
*facedown on table laughing hysterically*
FarSideOfTheRoom chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Every time I read the books, I wonder why they don't do something more logical instead. I like this.
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hahahaha! Oh god, that was hilarious. XD That truly would have been the logical thing to do, I know I would have done it! XD LOL nice work!
Blue-Eyed-Lily chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
VERY good point. lol.
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
You thought this too?

Good, someone else with sanity!
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Logical!

ah mean, this is totally what ah wouldda done. ah'd say "screw this ah'm goin' to go make pancakes or summat!"

But, nothing logical eva happens in the hp world!
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i cant imagine harry saying dude this is gay but i think thats exactly what they should have done. lol
miadragonlover chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ha ha ha Awesome! I loved it!

~rah~
cheers chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
gah, do you know how many time i've thought that!

thank you!