Reviews for New Beginnings
booksxforxlife chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
This is just too much freaking drama for such a short story!
booksxforxlife chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Bella is a whiny little bitch.
booksxforxlife chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Bella is too obsessed with the past. I get that the relationship with Jacob still effects her, but still...it's been five years. She should have at least somewhat moved past it by now. But, seriously? Still concerned with things that happened in high school? From AT LEAST six years prior?
booksxforxlife chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
This is a great story so far! The only thing I've noticed is that you repeat things a lot. When there is dialogue between two people, you tend to repeat names. A LOT. For example, in this chapter Edward says 'mother' almost every time he says something to Esme. Also, why does he call her 'mother' and not 'mom'? He called her 'mom' once. I only call my mom 'mother' when I'm mad at her.
Disappointed chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I started reading your story and loved it up until chapter 10. No matter who it is, in Edwards eyes NO ONE IS PRETTIER THAN BELLA. The fact that 'Zalisha' is way more georgous than Bella is compleat and total crap. She can be more prettier than other girls but to Edward Bella should be the most beautiful woman he's ever seen/met. Bella SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT IN THE DUST! So disappointed, I really had high hopes for this...just the thought that he's attracted to 'zalisha' makes me loose my appetite. Thanks a lot :(
pixiekitkat85 chapter 26 . 5/6/2013
Sequel!?
ergerica chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
THIS... Story
is good but it's fact based I guess I mean the character barely work and you act as if they're rich and Edward is too nice
How do you run a company by being nice ?
I'm sorry this probably doesn't make sense to you it's just that I like Dark stories and this one isn't very dark .
ergerica chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
TRoll
Marlo27 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
I don't like Edward thinking Ziesha is prettier then Bella, in my view Edward's in love with Bella so he should she Bella as the prettiest no matter what, I don't like that in the least. Sorry, just my view.
Anushka C chapter 26 . 7/20/2012
This is one of the best books I have ever read. The plot line was really good. How you brought the ending like that was perfect. Once again the book was really good. Good Job!
A Reader chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
I liked this story at the beginning, but now not so much. You should consider finding a beta and maybe rewriting this story with some substance.

This chapter was pretty...annoying. In this chapter and the last one, you make Bella sound like she's 12 or something. It's ridiculous.

I think this could be a good story if your characters weren't flat and immature.

I'm not trying to be mean and I don't want you to think that I'm attacking you (which is why I'm not signing this review), but I really think that you should take another look at this , if you're still writing that is.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/28/2012
You do realize that at the start you said Bellas parents died in a car crash, right? & then in the last chapter their BOTH their on her wedding day? What the ?
twifan788 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
So many mistakes i cant keep reading ; the places,times,names... they are like lost in a word tornado!
troubz4ever chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
So did Jake rape her or must have been traumatizing for it to happen to her. I really like your story so far.

I love the way that you have put all their wishful thoughts that they want to say to one another in italices. I think that it is really sweet.

Your story is so good so far that I don't really have any complaints about it at all to critisize, you should be really proud of your self.

If you write stories like this then I recommend that you read the stories by FirstWarmSummerBreeze she's a really good author.

Maybe you'll reply to this maybe you won't but at least I told you how good your story is.

When will there be lemons? wink wink nudge nudge.(Don't answer this I'll find out for myself as I read your story!)
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
cannot wait to read this whole story just came across it by a fluke and it looks really good.