Reviews for Conversations
zero chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
pretty good keep on writing and i'l keep reading.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
lol, oh dean. good job!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Would've liked to see this continued
NotSureWhatToCallMyUsername chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
that was brill! i love stories like this! i have been searching through the many stories of supernatural with dean and sam pairing and i always love yours!

Keep it up!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great story, well done.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Love it, so cute! Little sad though... love it for that though and that is kind of the whole point of it though!
andy chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is so evil of you to leave this here and not continue! :(
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Really liked this, well done. Outsider POV can be hard to do.
Chloelilybet chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This is vry sweet
Edjen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Typically. He forgot. But I am glad he remembered on time!

I like this story. It is so Deanish. *LOL*
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was another great one! I think I'd have to say my favorite of yours so far (although they are all great)!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Sorry it took so long to review I was at Anime expo for the whole fouth of July weekend _. But anyway on to the review _. It was AWESOME XD! Silly Silly Dean forgeting that ti's their anniversary. _ I loved the girl that he had the conversation with w. I can't wait to see what you write next _. Until then...

BYE BYE!
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Another great fic. I liked the idea. Sometimes, when we see things from the outside, they are clearer to us. The girl was really nice to Dean, listening to his problems and helping him. And Dean was a little dumb not knowing how important the anniversary was for Sam, but at least, with a little help, he finnaly understood.