Reviews for Nightmares and Silhouettes of Love
akes88 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Whatever happened to this story. It's good.
akes88 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I never thought about their relationship this way. Alice has no memories of being human, yet jasper can remember his human life, which filled with war and pain, and he can remember his life as a vamp b4 alice and the cullens and that too was full of pain.

I love this story, mostly b/c, while it's short, it taps into what makes the characters tick. Really beautifully written.
akes88 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I love the way he talks about Alice. it's really sweet
Diabolical Mess chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I vote for number one.

(I'm not aloud to read M, my computer blocks it D;) Anyways, this is amazingly well thought out, and just...extraordinary. I usually go for those high school drama fictions, but this is an exception.

I shall review as long as I get more[:
cachstardust chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
You mentioned in earlier chapter notes that you were thinking about adding a plot to the story. Since you like to delve into these character's minds, why don't you take one event, which could be anything where Jasper and Alice are together, and tell the story from both points of view? I always admire when you can get the fuller story from two vantage points. I hope you continue these posts.
alice and edward cullen chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
update! update!

pretty please?

this is such an amazing fanfic, i would hate for it to end :(

update.

alice and edward cullen chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
i love how theres more thought then plot. Jasper is such an intreeging character.

fantastic chapter as always

alice and edward cullen chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
wow. amazing..

him not being able to feel her emotions.. thats genious. i'm suprised i havn't come across more stories with that..

you are an incredible writer. i just had to say that again ;)
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
oh my god.

wow. that was.. amazing :)

your an excellent writer.

wow.
xxAlicexBrandonxCullenxx chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
I LOVED IT... as always...

Wow, husband! I don't even have a boyfriend... CONGRATS!

Don't let it be the end... please... or write something else... i love your writing...
xxAlicexBrandonxCullenxx chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Oh my gosh... as usual... loved it. I am so glad my nanny brought her laptop. This was worth it. I LOVED IT! Can't wait to read more!
Adara Black chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I just love Jasper and Alice

together!And you write

quite well, I just wish you

could write longer

chapters!
VBstar chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Excellently Written!
xxAlicexBrandonxCullenxx chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Oh my gosh! I loved it! The secrecy is amazing. WRITE
DHlover99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
please please continue.

i'm totally obsessed with alice/jasper and i need another good fanfic to read XD

haha good start ]