Reviews for Love is gone
Vamps09 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
I finished the other story and started reading this story I really need this story and I want to know what happened to rose :'(
TwilightLutz chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
update plz and could u put rose and emmett back together plz
LouiSKe chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Hey. I love this can I take the story?
twilightsaga1918 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I love the story
smertyhead chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
it sucks that you won't continue the story of PCND but i will read your other story though! sounds great
Jordan'sWife1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Please continue writing the story and when I wanted to review this chapter,fanfiction said I had to sign up so I signed up and reviewed this chapter just so you could write PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING "LOVE IS GONE" Thankyou!
CougarKat1113 chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
you really need to keep writing this one! i'm dying to see what happens!
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
I'm telling you, this story is totally awesome! Love it!
Dinise chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
I think the story idea is good and i hope you update this story soon too

keep up the good work
Amber-Says-Go-Die chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
i think that story idea is great u should definetly start on that
gaby1309 chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
come on! please! i wanna read this story ( please please please! :'(
Pop-Ey33 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
i reckon this story is good and think maybe you should continue maybe your call good luck with what ever u choose
TwilightFan2694 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
I think that it sounds really interesting. I wish you were going to finish LIG but I understand how you feel. Can't wait to read your new story. )
Paliaya chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
well i think that u should still try to continue this story cause i actually liked it

good luck with the new story, i'll be reading it

3 xxAyaxx
EDWARDSTRACIS chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Check out Bella Madonna's Bella, The Lioness. Her story is set in sort of the same fashion, so it may give you some termonogoly. Her story is totaly different, but it starts out sort of how you discribe for your new one.

/s/4920163/1/