Reviews for Fathers of the Year
Lilia Lasia chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hey! That's was really well done. I was pretty confused for most of it though.

~Li
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
that settles the debate then. Albus Severus is no doubt a slytherine. GREAT JOB, BOYS!
sehne chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
HA! This is hilarious, I really liked it. Thanks for sharing this amazing fic. :)
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Those boys are... It was hilarious to read this story.
Etar chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh, I love this! You had me giggling out loud- in my grandparents' house! The structure of this is just brilliant, without even mentioning the presents: "and some idiot poked one of the adults and there was blood everywhere and it was so cool!". I really can't find anything wrong with this.

-E
Crithach chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh my God, this was hilarious! xD

Nice job.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Yay! This literally made me laugh out loud.

G.S.1307
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aahhahahahahhaah! very clever-not much of a crackfic, it is pretty realistic...
Kylani chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh! That's just evil! Terrible, terrible children! :)
painted.inkblot chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It's official. You write the best humor fics ever. -favorites-
koko chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OMG please hold for fandom spaz attack(bouncing off walls shriecks of laughter and other fandomness) That was so and completly amazing i'm dying of laughter here oof i think i broke a rib ahh ( falling off chair in gales of laughter) you'll be recieving my medical bill. so hillarious. i worship at your feet.
hogwarts1989 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
love it!
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I love all dialogue fics. For serious. Also, I think this isn't really a crack!fic, because it's entirely plausible. In my head, anyway. Okay, so maybe that is justification for crack!ficdom, but I'm favoriting it anyway, so what more do you want from me?
XxLeyleyxX chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
“Father! Mister Potter bought me a thestral!”

“He did what?”

“It’s in the gardens. I think it ate the peacocks.”

So very funny. I can totally see them doing this. And I can so imagine Draco saying Harry has an oedipal complex. A great ending to a great one-shot!
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome! "It's in the gardens. I think it ate the peacocks." You must incorporate the retarded albino peacocks in there somewhere. Another awesome one. Keep it up!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »