Reviews for Fathers of the Year
greenfly chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Awesome-ness!
caribauthor123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
that was so funny i loved it. You would think that sons would hate each other
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 1 . 7/3/2008

evansentranced chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
:D

:D

Yay!

That was adorable and I loved it!
Hekate101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh my GOD. Oedipal complex! And of /course/ the boys are behind it all. ...It was probably Scorpius's idea, though. Because he's a Malfoy, and these things are /always/ his idea. So you get writer's block for a year and then your muse just wakes up one day and goes: 'Oh, is it that time of year already? Hm...CRACKFIC!' and waves its magic little pixie wand. Must be one of /those/ muses. I've got one of those. He's a he, and generally spends the days lazing about, snoring. Freaking irritating muses. Every once in a while he'll crack open one eye and say something witty, though, so I refrain from kicking him while he's sleeping. ...Mostly.

ANYWAY: It's hilarious. "that’s what Rose's mum says, and she’s always right"

MUAHAHAHA! Curse of the Infuriating Know-It-All! Yes, yes. First, we shall teach them proper grammar. And THEN we shall attempt education. ...But that's not for a while yet, they must be /molded/ first.

...Like clay, not bread.
Siriusly-LOLing chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
that was really funny! could you read my fan fic "James Potter and the Triwizard Tournament"?
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
“Father! Mister Potter bought me a thestral!”

“He did what?”

“It’s in the gardens. I think it ate the peacocks.”

Best. Lines. You've. Possibly. Ever. Written.

SQUE!

Thestrals are awesome. Those kids are awesomely evil. That is what you call eveil spawn. Loved it heaps! Twas so funny. Thanks for your lovely review reply by the way - so glad you're back into it and so glad you've got even more to post! If you ever feel like going back to some of your old stories, I'd love to see some more of 'Invictus coz it's my favourite stories!
Crystal Jung chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
hahaha I loved it :)
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Lol! Brilliant kids!
unfortunate star chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
good job. i was practically rofling at the end there, i found it quite hilarious.
Waterhouse Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Muahahaha, sneaky little boys. The bit on the peacocks made me laugh. Well, you've put a smile on my face, so good job. Keep up the great work.
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
"Father! Mister Potter bought me a thestral!”

“He did what?”

“It’s in the gardens. I think it ate the peacocks.”

*dies* It ate the peacocks, OMG! Poor Lucius must be crying his eyes dry in his room. Poor thing, he won't survive this new generation.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21