Reviews for Coming in Fuzzy
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I really liked these. My favorite is number 7 though. Hollywood's Not America. It just stuck out to me. I like them all though! :)

Kelly
rachel chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
To be honest, I actually would have liked more Smitchie or Naitlyn but regardless, you are an amazing writer and I especially LOVE the last one. "Reflection" definitely fits Mitchie really well and I love how you end it with "This is me". That really wraps that one-shot up well and ties it back to the movie. I love that. Like a lot.
unbelievably.yours chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I haven't read a Tess-centric story on here yet but these proved to me that I shouldn't ignore them! God, you are such a wonderful writer! Everytime I check your profile to see if you've updated, I always look forward to reading that day's excerpt! I'm adding you to my author alert list (unless I have already).
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow. This seems really cool and interesting.

My personal favourite was number 8. I think that Caitlyn has that kind of personality, so I liked that one. :)

Anyway, I'm really surprised that you tagged me. I'm not sure how well I will do. I haven't written any Camp Rock fics yet. I will try, though, I guess. I might write it tomorrow, though, 'cause it's midnight and I'm getting tired.

Anyway, this was really awesome. You should do more! :D
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh wow! I've been blown away again! I was surprised that my favorite of them all was Mirror, Mirror. Though, I loved them all! You did an amazing job with this one, and I especially appreciated the dedication in your author's note! Anyways...I'm officially adding you to my favorite author's list! (I hope you feel special, because there's no one on it! lol.)

Great job Piper! I really enjoyed it!

-Pyro
Camp Rockians chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
awesome story! loved it!
hollywoodgal205 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
ahh! I'm such a huge fan of your writing. Anyways, my favorite was Hollywood's Not America. I love the song, and I just love the oneshot. I'm happy Mitchie realized Hollywood was destroying her, but did the last line mean the end of her and Shane's relationship? I wasn't so sure.
KatieCullenSwan chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
great story!

/watch?vPq1x4q7IciA
StarsandGalaxies chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Normally i dont read these kind of stories but i was bored and it looked good!

This Story was really good. You fit the charaters perfectly and no critquie.

My favorite was Caitlyn (Plue she is my favorite charater)
lazydigitalbooklet chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I was definitely not expecting a tag from you, LOL.

But I'm glad you tagged me! This should be fun.

Your oneshots. Your stories. All are amazing. D:

CAN I STEAL SOME OF YOUR WRITING SKILLZ. I'll trade you some of my graphic designing skillz. 8D
xxZacBabyVxx chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
great job, do u have to be tagged to do it?