Reviews for My Past Returns
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I liked this. The ending was cute.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I like how you ended the story, it was very cute and Neville's little after thought was something I would do in real life, ha!
Hannev chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I thought it was a really good short story , and I laughed out loud at that last sentence !

But I must agree with others , and yourself I think , the kiss was just too out of character for Neville .
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I liked this story, and I thought the best elements were Hannah's thoughts about previous chats, after the stutter. Thanks for writing. x
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I agree with your own self-analysis - I loved it up until the ending. The kiss was too forced. Neville was too confused and unhappy to just kiss Hannah, especially seeing as how they've only just met again, and he hasn't seen her for a year. Apart from that though, the dialogue works really well, and the chararcterisation is excellent. You paint a very clear picture with your words. And it was a fantastic opening sentence!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
It was believable, really in character, and that's the best complement I can give you
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Really enjoyed this, I'm really warming to Neville/Hannah!
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
that was good. very cute. well written, good description. very nice capture of neville's character, i think.

good job. i enjoyed this.
Arabella chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was a very nice story... the ending was sweet :-)
Penny chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I really like your take on Neville and Hannah's reaquaintance. She will obviously be the more forward one in their relationship, but I doubt Neville will mind. I think the way you related the Weasley's relationhips was very well done. I like Muggle Audrey and how fascinated she seemed with everything. Neville is way too hard on himself. He may not be a Weasley, but they will always consider him a part of their family.
Sarah26 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Cute! I really liked it. It was a teensy bit fast-moving, but then, it IS a one-shot, of course! I love Neville, he's one of my favorite characters, and I can never get enough of him in the books. I wasn't really sure about the whole Hannah/Neville thing when it was first announced but I did like your story. I'm glad he's finally found love! Good job! :D
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very cute. It was nice to hear from Neville's perspective what he thought about the Weasley's and their assorted family members. I can completly understand his feelings of being left out of all the couples. But you changed that here at the end with Hannah. Very well done.

My only critique is you say, "...first stepped past the school’s doors almost eighteen years ago." Do you by chance mean eight years? Because it's a year after the battle and he would be only 18/19 himself.

But other then that, I quite enjoyed this.

-honda
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Good job. This was an interesting response.

Keep Writing!
RiverMan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I like the fluff about neville and hannah, cause it gives us perspective from other character apart from the trio..
sinfulgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was really sweet and nice! I loved it - tho I do prefer Neville/Luna rather than Neville/Hannah; but I think they're cute in this fic! And I agree with Mistymist (was this her name? I'm terrible at remembering things, even if I've seen it 3 seconds ago), I really want to hug a Weasley! And take no notice of that negative review about the last line: It was perfect and SO Neville!

All the best...