Reviews for My Secrets, Of Course
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh mys. Oh Simon, cool off. Sorry. I never liked him

I'm afraid I don't know what he wanted her to say. Please enlighten me. Or keep writing this. Please?
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OH, that's awesome!

I love it!

It's totally true, too. Simon would get so bored with Lucy. He needs a girl like Gemma ;).

But Gemma needs a guy like Kartik, because, y'know they're both awesome!

I love Simon though :D.

This was awesome!
WaitingWishing chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oo, very interesting! Good job )
EvanescentOrchid chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I guess you can tell from this that Simon was really enthralled by the mysterious Gemma Doyle!
Huma-n Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
oh! i loved it!

i wish gemma and simon ended up togethor. *sigh*
Molly chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really enjoyed this, and thought you captured Simon's personality and reactions quite well. Although Gemma and Simon were not truly meant for eachother the way Gemma and Kartik were, some part of me wonders if Simon and Gemma may have wound up together in the end. I feel that they both would have been good for each other, and would have been able to learn from each other - as partners.

Do you have any plans to keep going with this story? I hope so, and would love to read it!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Simon must have been disappointed. I wonder what Lucy really does keep in that box. Hmm...
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
very interesting! goo job!
Scarren chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Woow. That is good.

I sort of forgot about Simon being without Gemma...

Now that I think about it, its kind of sad. Not that Gemma was particularly right for him. Eh...I don't know. But this fic did make me consider him a little more haha

Overall it was written well and I'd say you kept them very well in character :)
mirandaECE chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That is a very interesting story. Iis there going to be more?
14-years-older chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was a great little story. I love how Simon was trying so hard to find a little scrap of mystery in Lucy and not succeding -especially when he looks for a twinkle in her eyes. You got him down perfectly. However, your characterisation of Lucy could use some work. Even though this is a oneshot, she felt very two-dimensional and she was too bouncy for my taste. On the whole though, this is a terrific piece of work about two characters who don't get enough love.