Reviews for The Day Gaara Died
TheAngelofFate chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Words can not describe how much I love this story!

I feel ashamed to know the fact until recently I had forgotten that Kunkuro and Gaara were brothers.

And also that I never took the time to read a fanfic about them, usually when I read a Naruto fanfic it's all about Itachi and Sasuke, cause though two are just adorable! But The Sandbros are the second just as lovely.

Please write more Gaara and Kankuro brotherly fanfics!
MTSP-t chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
This is an amazing story! I love it - it is so touching. I was nearly on the edge of tears! I am also writing a story about the Sand Siblings, so if it's OK with you... can I borrow this as inspiration for my own story? Thankyou for posting such a fantastic story. You are truly a brilliant writer.
Niome N chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
This story touched me so much that I cried. I really respect an author who can convey that much emotion in a story.

Brilliant writing and continue making more!
Black Veil chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I think I understand better now the relationship between brothers. Or just plain life. The love that pores out of the words fly straight to my heart.

And yes I admit it. I cried, because I want to be just like Kankuro.
ajunkboat chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
naaaaaw gaara!

im really glad you wrote this, i was always disappointed that gaara's recovery was never explored in the anime or manga, he is such an amazing character, so insightful, but so broken... and you just write him so well its great :)
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
"all her body heat was seeking her heart in an attempt to warm it." i dont know why, but i absolutely love this line :)

really sweet story, loved the brotherly fluff at the end, gaara's such a sweetie xD
Ancilla Lunae chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is the best fic I've read in a very, very, very long time. I love Kankuro and Gaara. I almost believe that this really did happen. Congratulations on a masterpiece!
LienaGrace chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I love stories where these two act like real brothers. I think I've read this one before, but I found it again. It's just as good as the first time.

One of my favorite parts is how Gaara actually calls Kankuro Nii-san and starts thinking of him like that. I loved their hug at the beginning too. You can tell these little actions mean so much to both of them. It's nice to see Gaara learning to rely on and trust his older brother.

Gaara's also learning a lot about family from him. I like that while he thinks back to Naruto, all of his thoughts aren't consumed by him, and he can look to other people for examples and things to appreciate and admire.

About chapters 278-281, what was different about the fan translation from the Shonen Jump version that you liked better? Were there any major changes in the dialogue?

Anyway, I really enjoy reading your Naruto stories. No one writes the sand siblings as well as you do.
NC chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
This is the best sand sibs story ever. I love how close you made Gaara and Kankuro. I'd love to see something like this between them in the anime and manga. At least they're getting more screen time in the manga right now but I wish it would show more of their relationship to each other like you have.
SilentTears2662 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Aww that was touching 3
Sue chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Awwww...I love stories like this with Kankuroe comforting Garra...THERE NEED TO BE MORE!YOU ALLMOST MADE MY CRY DARNIT! :'(Well done, alltogetther, you did a very nice job. :)
DragonFire44 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I don't think that Gaara would be able to 'just' sleep so easially considering he has/had Insomina. Not sleeping for years and then just falling asleep, and I understand that he was dead but still it just seems unlikely to me.

It was interesting in Gaara's view, I would have liked to read what Gaara felt about his death. What he thought ...
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Great! Interesting first chapter. Though I would have liked it better if it hadn't been in first point of view. I really can't stand this type of view but it was/can be tallerable. And it was interesting. I think Temari should have been there more though ...
Sweetie chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Now I'm REALLY jealous of Gaara! Kankuro's brotherly love for Gaara is so appealing that I cried while reading this because it's so touching! Gaara seems like a hurt puppy that some one kicked. He doesn't want to trust anyone until Kankuro hugged him. Kankuro seems like he's got an amazing connection with Gaara that I wish they could dipict in the anime... GREAT JOB!
Sweetie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This story started out sad and I cried a little while reading it. I missed a few words 'cause my sight was blurry with tears! But Kankuro seems like he really does love Gaara. I wish I could have a big brother like him!