Reviews for My King
ActKllr chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Well written and believable. Loved it.
shezlarr chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
SUCH A GREAT STORY :3 loved it :)
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I know its been a while since this was posted, but ...WOW!

I would absolutely love to read more from this story!

Tg
Bell chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was really good. Next time be just a little bit more descriptive...how old were the two anyway? I would think he'd be old enough. Anyway won't you consider doing more with the same pairing?
SamCole chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my! You must continue this! I loved it so very much, but I'd like to see what happens next! Oh, this was so well written and so sweet and romantic and cute! Please, do add another chapter to it! :D

~Okami
Madame Onyx chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You MUST contonue it! You simply MUST! So adorable. The way you write is almost poetic.
Thinkoftheelves chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hot, yes, but unrealistic character-wise if you remember that Ed already lived out a whole lifetime in Narnia before he came back in Prince Caspian. No way would he have been a young, inexperienced virgin at that point. It's more likely that Caspian would have been... Otherwise, it's good. I liked how raw the emotion was in this piece.
zhr chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
WOW...hot..3
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I loved this, excellent writing! D
pacochico11 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Really cool. I think you can make a sequel out this. Really good.
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh, that was delicious... *_*
CrystalDimond chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hey, I know you've uploaded this story long ago but I just love it so much! I think you have a gift in writing story.

I... I was wondering if you would let me translate your story for our french caspian/edmund lovers? I just think it it too good to be left unknown to our fellow frenh readers ;).

Once again, I LOVE your story!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
that was :O hot
leleklovas chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i find your story really amusing and i wish you would continue it. hope it would be fun for you to write it as much as it would be fun for us to read. wish you merry christmas and a happy new year.
heidi chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Fabulous story, I love this couple, but Ed uke Caspian, hopefully the continues, with lots of romance and perhaps with Ed is going to England and back after a little older and irresistible Caspian and so to see a lemon, plus a Caspian possessive, jealous and overprotective and perhaps pregnant and married Ed Caspian hehe, what comes to mind as long as this beautiful couple, congratulations.