Reviews for The Troubles of Time
trninjakiller chapter 5 . 3/3
GODDAMNIT YOU MAKE THE STORY SO GODDAMN HARD TO READ WHEN YOU KEEP CHANGING THE POV'S.
sorry. i had to get that off my chest. anyhow why are the pov's switching so quickly can never concentrate on the story itself and it is very difficult to understand and very confusing. i have no idea what is going on due to these pov shifts.
grim-fire chapter 36 . 8/28/2008
Sorry for not logging in. Oh! I loath logging in!

Sometimes I forget my password, sometimes I don't have the time, sometimes I can't log in!

Oh well...I wish I had smart words to say about your work on this yet another awesome fanfiction!

Way to go, man, way to go! w0o0o0o0t!
Miriam1 chapter 36 . 8/21/2008
This was a sweet ending.

I'm sorry that my reviews petered out. But I've been reading and enjoying.

You might be interested to know that my friend an collaborator is working on her own DP/Batman crossover. It will be interesting to see.

I expect it and yours to be as different as your Indy crossover is from Shining Zeph's.

I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for another awesome story.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 36 . 8/21/2008
Dang the fic is done. Ah well that means another fic coming soon!Pk so when is the hellboy one coming out? There a surprise one then the batman...then hellboy? and can you give me a little hint on the surprise one. You know surprises kill me. and I like all your fics that I've read! anyway I can't wait for the next story!

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 35 . 8/20/2008
No it was just a problem my computer was giving me. Its fixed now! Ah man. Well if the next chapter is the last then I might as well just be happy for the Hellboy crossover and not dwell on sad things like the end of this fic. Hm does Hitler maybe die from injecting himself with Danny's blood? I hope so. Poor Connor, he had to leave the lecture behind. I feel bad for him. Again Danni reminds me a lot of me. How old is she in this fic? Like 14 or something? OK now I understand a bit better with the Fuhrer and such. Mainly cause I was watching a show and it had him in the movie. Plus theres different Fuhrer from a different world which is the world the show starts in then goes to our world near the end. Good show but really confusing sometimes. Anyway I'm going to stop going on about nothing. I can't wait for the next chapter !

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 34 . 8/18/2008
It would be awesome if he did kill Hitler but I guess thats not happening. Ah well what can you do. Hmm well they have the spear and medallions so I guess Danny can go and give it back to Clockwork...but that means...the fic is almost over. Well that sucks. How many chapter do you think are left I would have my question mark but its been replaced with this:É. That is not a question mark. Its kinda funny, Danielle reminds me of me sometimes. Like with the whole Leave before I Ectoblast your butts. Id say something like that but instead of Ectoblast Id use kick. People are scared to cross me and face my wrath. Its fun. Well I cant wait for the next chapter!

- Smallvillegirl2 ( My usual line that I have before my Penname is gone too. Its now this: . That is now my squiggly line :()
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 33 . 8/15/2008
Well glad you understand. I still am sorry though. You know. I'm happy Danny didn't kill Hitler but at the same time it would have been pretty good. But oh well, he gotta die sometime. I know how Crowley feels about the asthma thing. It slows me down all the time. I hate having it. Wouldn't that be awful if Hitler's ghost came back and started ruling again. That would be the worst thing ever. Another bad thing would be world war three. Sorry I'm talking about bad things. My friend's friend just died today so I'm a bit depressed. I find that I draw/write symbols on myself when I'm super depressed and slightly angry. Anyway thats entirely off topic, sorry. I can't wait for the next chapter !

Guest chapter 32 . 8/14/2008
NO DANNY NO. CLOCKWORK SAID NOT TO MESS WITH THE TIMELINE...unless this is what you meant by changing the timeline to fit with the Hellboy crossover. Well if not then let me continue with my yelling for a sec...HES GONNA KILL HIMSELF. DON'T BECOME A KILLER DANNY. DON'T DO IT. OK i'm good now. Sorry I didn't review on the last one but I was busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to read it. I have to use my moms computer cause my internet is being weird on my laptop so I can only get on once and a while to do the things I need to do. I can't wait for the next chapter and again forgive me for not reading and reviewing on the last chapter. I feel so bad.

Smallvillegirl2

P.S: Honestly I don't think a guy named Billy Bob should be playing the awesomeness that is Freddy.
Shining Zephyr chapter 31 . 8/13/2008
Oh, my god. Hitler is just a BASTARD. I'm so freakin' worried about Danny now and everything, and... and... siodasfnfknaf FWAH! OMFG, gimmie a new chapter nowz!

*huggles Vlad plushie*

Shiny-sama
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 30 . 8/13/2008
Ok i think I should read a bit more about Hitler and such. I'm not 100% sure about everything to do with him. I know he died. How he died, I don't know. Amorpho still rocks and I can't wait for the next chapter!

darkhorse111 chapter 30 . 8/13/2008
Whew! This is getting intense. Nicely crafted. Poor Danny. You just love torturing the kid, don't you? Hope he makes it through ok... I look forward to seeing how this comes together.
Miriam1 chapter 30 . 8/12/2008
I am reading your fic avidly. There is a bit too much for me to take in and comment on usefully, for the moment. I'm sure that next chapter I'll have an awful LOT to say.

But for now, I want to say that I am enjoying your story. Thank you for this chapter.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
Yay everyone is free. Thanks to Danni. You know if I saved my friends and they asked what they could do to thank me, I'd probably say the same thing. Math is not my strong subject. Ok the translation for Stange is either pole or bar. What does it mean in this fic? Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter!

Smallvillegirl2

P.S: hehe wetsuit. Sorry I thought it was funny.
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 28 . 8/11/2008
Ha I was right,It was Amorpho. Yay ! Well I'm glad that everyone escaped for Hotep-Ra. Well I hope Danny knows what hes doing. I also hope that everyone gets to Clockwork without anymore interruptions. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 27 . 8/10/2008
Well I'm glad your not mad! Yes as long as there not trying to kill you then there cool ...you know actually they;d still be cool even if they were trying to kill you. As long as you don't die then they shall stay cool. Ha I'll bet that Oriris is really Amorpho if not then Oriris is really awesome! I wonder what the plan is. Well I guess I'll have to wait. I can't wait for the next chapter!