Reviews for A Life Worth Living
tkim619 chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
she finally realize it and said it~~~ she love this life rather than her other life
MJPotter17 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
This story has been here all this time and I really don't understand how I missed it. It was marvelous. I loved it.
It is a story that I would gladly read again. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
er confusing story but interessting, one thing... i dunno if you know but if the sport you mean is called football/soccer NOT futbol.
meja9201 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Interesting start to this story, lately I've found I'm enjoying these post hogwarts stories a lot. Just stumbled upon your work really.
Thanks and I'll try to drop a review each chapter.
jupimako chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Great story! I loved the progression and how you chose to end the fic. Thanks for a fun read :).
Runecutter chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
What a wonderful story, truly laden with emotions and character development, very intense compared to your usual "old marriage" stuff online...

At first i've been rather sceptic as it seemed well as if this story did neither need nor respect the "Harry Potter setting", filling in just some random marriage drama into characters not really meant to have anything like that. Take for example the "less magic at home" rule or that all Hermione or Harry seem to do at office is shuffling papers around... but then i slowly got into the detail of your narration and it became obvious that it just doesn't need the usual wand waving stuff and all the movie crap... it's just another way to deal with "19 years later" and the longer the story became, the better it did this. The characters got more depth and the story matched to catch up with its time frame background wise... somewhere around chapter 7 or so it became really fun especially with the growing insecurities of Hermione One about not wanting to switch back.

I guess it's like with green tea... it's an acquired taste, but once you've let it grow on you the flavors are simply mind blowing!
Runecutter chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Gaaah! Stupid Bookworms, ever needing everything figured out before they're ready to talk about.

THIS is a talking moment. Keeping something THAT big to yourself is only going to hurt. Him, her, everybody. Possibly even Hunter, if it won't "stop" as suddenly as it "happened".

But of course only books can tell you answers... *sigh*

Hey, you're writing a hell of a story if one can get so frustrated with the leading character so easily :D
Ashi-Grey chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
aw loved it! such a good story :D
Hedwig's Owl chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
I very much enjoyed reading this story. It was cool to see the different lives playing out.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Wow! Fascinating.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Ack! Poor Hermione!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Superb! Apparently it never occurred to Hermione in the other time line that Ginny lied to her about Harry on several occasions and so did Ron.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Excellent! Apparently you have a better life.