Reviews for Tough Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
So good! Love Dean and how much Sam looks after him!
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
John's a bitch.
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
A lesson well learned by Mr. Winchester. I suppose we can only hope it sticks. Maybe if everyone's really lucky, he'll even learn to listen to his sons!
A cute, well thought out story which I thank you for sharing!

Sincerely, Anonymous
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nicely done. That was a little touch and go there for a while but thankfully it looks like John has learned a lesson from all of this.
Rosegirl94 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ohh poor Dean, I feel for him :(
Good one!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh how I loved this gut-twisting story, such an amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Poor dean
ryder21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I really enjoyed your portrayal of the Winchester dynamics. Poor Dean, already so obedient and stoic.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
JOhn is a little too quick to add exercise to the boys' days. that sort of thing can get dangerous or descend into outright abuse very easily.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
love it
LunaticV chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i really cant find the word to describe how i feel abot the way they live.. their hardship and misery..

why is it that the good people are often the ones who suffer the most?
wildkitkat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
ah nice, i bet John was tough like that. Poor Deana and yet he still turned out so awesome
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow! Thank you for this! I always like a glimpse into the boys lives when they were young (and a little Hurt!Dean never goes amiss!) - and this hit the spot!

*HUGS*

Mandy
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Poor Dean! I'm glad that he's ok and that John learned his lesson from it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Cute

John really love then, but sometimes he looks like he forgot they were just kids... Sometimes it make me really mad at him ehehe

Kisses and that was a good fanfic D

Rosetta