Reviews for Best Friends 4 life
Debbie White chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Great story! There was one chapter that was a little far fetched but it was still a great story! :)
Slythindorgirl1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
AU means Alternate Universe
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
To be honest, I didn't really like this story. The pacing was kind of spastic and some of the ideas were kind of unbelievable (and not in a good way). First of all the songs popping up at random times was pretty weird, especially in the hospital. Second of all, no judge in the entire planet would be allowed to allow that kind of thing, not even to an abuser/rapist and even if it was pretty awesome, it still made reading it awkward. You really should have utilized spell-check and proofread each chapter, because there were so many mistakes that it distracted from the story. Another thing, the chance of getting pregnant from a rape and then having a rare pregnancy condition is probably zero. Which made the story even more unbelievable.

Also if you want to write a story that involves this kind of emotion and intensity, you have to describe the heart-break and torment; you have to paint a picture in the readers' heads you have to suck them in and then blow them away the ability to feel the characters' emotions, otherwise it feels empty, and frankly, a waste of time.

I'm not trying to be mean, I just wanted to give my unadulterated opinion of your writing in this story.
Natalie chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
I am sorry, I tried reading your story but I just couldn't. One of my pet hates about authors is when they fill their story full of complete song lyrics to make it look like you have written more, fine you could put a few lines to explain the song but not the whole thing in every chapter! Furthermore, quite a few sentences just dont make sense, sometimes I can overlook this when reading if the plot line is good but this story is all over the place?

She got pregnant two months before her coma which she was then in for 5 months 7 months ( in the hospital why didn't they pick this up sooner surely someone will have noticed her stomach getting larger)
Then she was out of the hospital for 3 months so coming up to 8 months

First of all ectopic pregnancy? At 8 months is she actually managed to get that far along the doctors woldnt just be able to remove the baby, they would have to give bella a caesarean, and their is a high chance the baby would survive or at least be given a fighting chance.

So please in the future please do proper research in stories before typing them, put your ideas on a page then see how it evolves.
meandkc587 chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
great
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
keep up the good work on your stories
TeamEd chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
it ok,i'm team edward!
Riliz Cullen chapter 20 . 4/15/2010
Well - the idea for the story was good - but all the songs, the time thing - you did a few mistakes with that and the spelling kind of put me off. I hope that you will keep writting. I will proberbly not be any better when I finaly write something, so the only reason that I'm telling you this, is so you can keep it in mind the next time.

Love from here.
JaxTaraFan4Ever chapter 20 . 2/8/2010
Wow this story was incrediable U did an amazing job in it.

I really hope that there is going to be a sequel

Keep up the good work.
AngelsLuvMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
luved the story!
English-Heart chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
I liked it,

but this coldplay song randomly comes on in a hospital and its kind of weird, no offence xx

But its really good,

H.
Persephone Crying chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
she couldn't have aborted the baby anyway. she's been in a coma for five months. if she fell pregnant 2 months before she tried to kill herself, then she'd be seven months pregnant by now. so everyone would already know, because she'd be pretty obviously pregnant, and correct me if i'm wrong (which i know i'm not) but in most countries abortions are only legal in the first few months. the latest i know of is 24 weeks (in a dire emergency), which is 5-6months.
MyWorldIsFiction chapter 20 . 9/23/2009
ok..so the part with ur friend, thats cute! and i dont get it, did he say my love? or my dearest? or like edward, my bella except it was ur name.. i dont get it haha
TWILIGHT OBSESSER 'N' WWE FAN chapter 20 . 9/18/2009
thats amazing i was squecking in happiness when he proposed
ImAnInspiredFan chapter 20 . 9/15/2009
1st off, i agree with the second twin... even though i have no idea who u both r... ;D ... n i'm :'( so sad that it's over! i luved! it! so muchh! XD xoxo