Reviews for Critters Vs Gremlins: Desert Storm
Golden Gecko chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Its short, simple, and to the point. I like it! I like it then a lot of other stuff on here. I don't read too much fan fiction but when I do, I like a story that is unique to the universe that it takes part in. I like original ideas.

Sure, I could point out that some of the characters are not as developed as they should be and that some of the action is far too fast but for a story like this, the pace is perfect. Who cares about some of the humans anyway, I want more stuff with the creatures and that is exactly what you produced here.

Not to mention, I can read a real flare in your writing. You seem to really care about this story and I hope to see more because this just seems like, if you'll pardon the pun, a ball of fun!
Terminal10 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Here's an idea. When the Critters attack the town, Gizmo purposely spawns an army of gremlins to stopp them. PM me to tell me how you like it.
Qille chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Chapter 3 is on it's way? When?

(Critters scare me. I'm on Team Gremlins)
Qille chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Yes, someone IS reading this and that same someone is wondering when you will update this next! I just saw all of the Critters movies (creepy little bastards) and I wanna see them get murdered by Gremlins! Whoo! Bring on the bloodlust!
Mark chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
What happens next?
darkcat52 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
O-o more more please!
Lep' In The Hood chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Dude! Plzz update! Love the story, need to hear more!
bryan chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
dude... you didnt finish it! what the hell man? you had me all worked up with the title and then the story... come on dude.
Wavefaith chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
It's very good, I like how descriptive you put it. I hope you make more
cheetana chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Oh dude, this is AWESOME! Please continue! D
Ilteren chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very good, I like your writing style. Hope you find a good way to bring the problem of sunlight against the gremlins, but for the critters, into the story. Please, R&R my story when you get the chance, nobody has reviewed it yet. I need some constructive criticism.