Reviews for The Day He Destroyed Me
Internal-Suffering chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Honestly, this plot line is just to damn amazing. This is my 5th time reading this story, I love it all. Plot line, character representation, writing style. Definitely gonna share!
Ponyperson33 chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
Oh my gosh! That last chapter was intense! Could you please make more? Your a great author and I would like to see more!
Baldolover chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Broooo! Pls update like no lie this shi almost maid me cry! This shit eight here nikka ,this shit right here its called giving the feels (says it in some guys voice from a youtube video)
Alexandra chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE! This is an amazing story, I've been waiting for so long, please update! I must know what happens next!
Green Arrow's Protege chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I was about to cry when he almost died
Sherielou chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Your so awesome I wish you can continue this. And pls. Dont make beast boy die
Internal-Suffering chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
This is AMAZING! Please update soon! I Love this story, one of my favs!
Internal-Suffering chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
This is an amazing story! You are one of the best authors I have ever read!
sam chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Fucking BAddass
Mason chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
Bruh I hate cliffhangers and you finish it please
Tamyn Naick chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
Please let beast boy live please it will be to sad if he doesent make it !
tamlyn naick chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
FanFiction please make another 3 or more chapters please I need to know what happens to BB please I am a big fan of teen titans please I love your stories their so happy and sad and emotionel please I need to know your my favorite athor please I need to know please !please!
sex chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Fuck all of you I will read all rape fanfictions and reply comments. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
...holy shit thats was intense i actually feel bad for slade ...NOT! Haha slade is soo dead! Yay! you get five lollipops and five ice creams!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Dude best story make another chapter

Ps how did u put your story on the Internet
Because I'm making a story of my own
And I want to put it on the Internet please answer back :) '-'