Reviews for Cake
Lucifera.Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You deserve so much more than just five reviews. I loved your story! It was effortlessly brilliant. You have a gift and I hope that your story ends up getting the recognition it deserves!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Four reviews! You know this site is so huge it takes hours, months to find gems like your stories. Hermione is my favourite character followed by Harry and Luna so when I find stories where she is her assertive self and not the wimp JK settled for at the end of her series I thank God for fanfiction which allows writers like you to right the wrongs of the horrific epilogue.

Although I am trying to have as many stories in my mother tongue (Spanish) as I do in English as my favourites, I can't overlook yours.

Thanks,

Elena
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This was interesting. It...felt like there was something missing, like I was missing out on some detail (I felt kind of confused) but it was really good. I liked the floaty feeling it gave, and the reflective nature. It's a good story, I look forward to more.
storycrazy22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
love it. its awesome how u use a simple symbol amd make it massive, it must b ur gift!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Yay I love it even more reading it a second time! Such a good story :)
Puking Pastilles chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i luv the plot but can u plz change to third person?