Reviews for What I Hold
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This made me cry and feel depressed. It's truly a wonderful story.
bubblyangel101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I love the summary-it's so poignant and just amazing. Really. It's probably my favorite part of the entire fic HAHAHA :D Your sad story has just made my day so much better.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh wow, that's impressive. It would be awesome even if it were intentional, but... Nice one.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Whhaaaa! so saddd! Love this ;)
zXFallenAngelsXz chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Man, i'm crying my eyes out right now. This was amazingly written.
twilightserius chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
crying here seriously that was sad *sniff* props to you
M.P-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Don't tell me I haven't reviewed this already! Darn it, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. well, 100/10 XD You made a very sad M.P-chan, which make her happy. . . . or is that a paradox? oh well, *bakes cake for nataeiy1* much love to you and your fanfic!
HopeGrace1290 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Shinichi gave his life up for Aoko?

That's so sad...

Sad...
Elaienar chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Woah. I don't really like angst, but I think you did a good job with this story. The plot is really touching, and the style you used suited it, in my opinion. The conclusion was wonderful. Great work!
senselesswords chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hello again! So if you deleted my review, I say it again:

I really loved your story, a beautiful bittersweet piece of work.

Excellent fic!

**About my story mistake, I plan to update but given the amount of exams I have, my mind seems to be blocked to create, but don't worry, I have the idea and plan to update.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
OMG! I'm the one who wrote Ring Around the Rosy! I'm like, flabbergasted it touched you so much! *feels pride welling up* This was great, I loved it. (but seriously, MY story did this? THIS was produced from the feeling MY story gave you? Seems impossible...)