Reviews for Make Me Feel
ProwlHawthorne chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
:D
Farky-fark and the Munky Bunch chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Man, I can't wait until they get to this point with each other in the Where You and I Collide thread. At least you give us these delightful bits of Jazz/Prowl love to temporarily satisfy our longing. I love these two.
StarscreamII chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I normally don't really like male/male relationships, or female/female, for that matter, but the way you write Jazz and Prowl is so perfect and beautiful (and they're a different species and the culture is different) that I'm tempted to put these two together in my own story.

That's skill, right there.

Prowl needs to not turn his emotions off for so long, or at all. Jazz can help him through it. Other bots run on emotions all the time, Prowl, it's not so bad...
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
No bot could have been created without being meant to experience the plethora of emotions. Even if he wasn't originally created with feeling emotions in mind, there is no way that he would have been able to escape feeling it for long. One way or another, he would have been taken with curiosity and taken that first step into the world with emotions.

I can't wrap my head around this: why won't Prowl just swallow his pride and let Ratchet help him? The mech only has his best interests in mind, and it would help him avoid all of the future confrontations between the two when Prowl's been keeping his emotional center off for longer than is recommended... :(

Huh. Jazz said Mirage and his mechs are good at their jobs... now I just have to wait and see what happens to get them to respect each other. Finally. XD

If Prowl missed the sensations Jazz gives him during their time together, then he should really stop turning his emotional center off... then he'd have longer to enjoy the time with Jazz. xP

~Tempest
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was beautiful, a joy to read.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Talk about intensely yummy. XD
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The depth you go into with Prowl's character is astounding. You take the G1 bare bones and really turn it into something phenomenal. It's a mature type of angst that really works well with the premise and your depiction of Jazz *rawr*
Uniasus chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
O, I really like this one. The whole idea of simply turning off emotions, for days at a time! instead of simply not having a strong emotion software it delicious.
Aozoran chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
XD I should have posted a review for this way earlier _ But I just wanted to thank you so much for writing this story It inspired my own version of Prowl and Jazz's relationship for my long story. And also inspired me for a few other things.

*BOWS* this story inspired my OC Taciturn (Jazz's Brother) _ THANKS!

*smiles* best story ever!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I read this a couple times before. I like it. I really do.

One note: KEEP GOING ON SURFACE OF THE SUN DARN IT!

C.D.
gilgameshforeternity chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I really liked this, you paint vivid pictures when you described all that Prowl was feeling throughout the story, it was awesome!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh my God, your Prowl/Jazz fanfic is so amazing! I'd become a fan of this pairing after reading your "What Time We Have Left", and this fic is just as awesome as your other TF fanfics... Please keep writing! I love your style!
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
-whistles- Jazz just rocks like that... -grins-

Awesome job! X3
organized disorder chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Sexy as hell!

I don't like the Prowl/Jazz paring on the whole, but if it's written by you, I will read it.
Freakish Child chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Got to love the sexual healing. Anyway, fantastic work my queen. Prowl has come really fragged up emotional chips, he really seems to think he can turn it off this a flick of a switch. Oh, but there would be no ful-filled drama for the readers if it was that simple.

And Jazz's slyness just makes me GRIN. Sometimes I really wonder how these two coupled up. Probably over an incident like this, Prowl having an emotional breakdown, Jazz tries to "help" him and of course being JAZZ one thing leads to another, just to the enjoyment of all parties involved.

Anyway, I was missing the Prowl/Jazz love, and here it is! So yay and now I'm off to review another story.