Reviews for Pizza Mercenary
TurtleFeathers chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
LoL _
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
You are just too awesome! Love it and with Cloud lol wonderful! I'll be waiting for your update.
Silent Deathbringer chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
So its true, Cloud IS im everything. This was nice, short but sweet.
Lady-von-Strife chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Yey and update and with Cloud! *Drools*

I loved the part when they talked about some being 'watching over them and writing about what's about to happen' LOL!

Just a minor mistake,

"the pizza is mine, keep the chance."

It should be, "The pizza is mine, keep the change"

over-all it's a good update! Keep it up!
ShibukisSummoner chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
O.O...I...Love...It...You've just brightened my day considerably! Thanks! .
Eric Draven201 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
lol... maybe not as comical as the other chapters, but well done nonetheless.
Lady-von-Strife chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Haha! This one made me laugh! :D I really liked story one, I kinda figured that it would be Cloud, not so much in story 2 since I haven't played Harvest Moon yet. I actually would've wanted to read more if you focused it on FF, but if you do post a 3rd story, I'll read it :D Hey, not bad :D
Maximatum99 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
The mercenary fic is a good idea but it could have been even longer so it would be even more awesome.
Eric Draven201 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
LOL... Dante got pwnt by a farmer!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Oh my god. That was absolutely brilliant. And not just because you had Dante meet Cloud, which is a friggen' awesome idea. But dear god... that was awesome. Absolutely awesome, no alliteration intended. I swear, I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up. That was brilliant. For many reasons, the main one being, of course that you had Dante so completely stunned... though I do wonder who Dante was talking to.
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
heh... now that was funny.
amaitoru chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
lol a mercenary, dante finally had to pay up,trapped by his own word.
Acerbus Wings chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This isn't a bad idea but it's kind of short...I actually smirked a little at who said mercenary was but it might have to do with seeing a few "Cloud/Sephiroth/Zack/Marlene versus Dante!" topics a while back.

Small critic I have though is that it's hard to tell who the other speaker is (Trish? Lady? Patty even?) plus I would have seen more of an interaction with Cloud or even with the other speaker rather than just a simple "here you go".

Acerbus Wings
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
LOL. That's funny. Good job.