Reviews for Regret
ishala8 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This is a one-shot? The question at the end left a lot to be desired. Still, it was a great fic with pretty much everything I love: humour, lemon, action and the three letter word that Inu is so familiar with.

Thank you for writing this for us, you did a very good job.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*blinks* That as E-evil. *pouts*

Thanks for writing!
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow! That's all I can think to say. Very well done.
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
haha that was QUITE interesting! good job :D
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
that's a good question.
kimbi chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Mrs.AliceHale28 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
are you going to make a sequel because i would deeply appreciate it
Noneyabiz chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You could soo turn this into a multi-chapter story, and pull it off magnificently. Even if it's an over-used idea.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
MagicIsInTheArt chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow. that was amazing. and the ending kinda made me laugh. you so should write a sequel to this!
elfeirea the hybrid chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
awsome,romantic...and slitely funny in a twisted way! i luvd it!
aksdlafkjsldkj chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Ahoy, matey! I found your *interesting* stories once again... Loving the kinkiness of this one. I like how you go into almost explicit detail... *wipes up drool collecting on computer desk*

*sends smoke signal!*
etturtle chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
OH BUCKETS! (my idea of a curse) Did you write this story just to drive me nuts? Leaves so many unanswered questions. I would love to see more but I know how hard it is to keep up with current stories. I was laughing at Kagome's attitude but the end was like 0_0. Now what. Where does she go? What does she do? Why did he do it?
LUKBY chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
so he fucked her and leave that weird even for sessomaru but i dont think kagome regret having sex with the most powerful

please make a sequel I want to know why did seshomaru have sex with kagome
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very nice story, interesting theme. The story flowed very well with the theme ... Sesshoumaru wanted to create regret for me? Did he think she will regret having sex with him? Does she truly regret it?

The end didn't seem like an end though ... is there a possibility of a continuation?