Reviews for Unsent Apologies
Immortal chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
If you really want to know about mistakes you should ask your parents.
Madame Batolli chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww, this was adorable, Razer. I think it's a brilliant take on Zack's feelings - I can really imagine that this is exactly what he might have written to Aerith if he could. I think he's nicely in character, especially with him mentioning things like honour and monsters, those things he's hung up on in CC. I really enjoyed reading it!
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Lol, omg, I've totally read this before! Holy moly, can't believe I forgot to review it!

I guess it was during that phase when I was trying to inhale as many Zerith fics as I could at once... heh.

Anywhos, yeah, this was pretty sweet. I've been searching around, trying to look for any fics that might have some sort of apology conversation b/w Zack and Aerith, but I haven't really found anything. This is the closest though!

"I’m still coming for you, Aerith, whether you want to see me or not; whether you still love me or you now hate me. And when I do see you, we’re going to be together, like we should be, and I’m going to do nothing but show that I care around the fucking clock"

That was my favourite paragraph. It reminded a lot of the lines Zack says near the end of the game: "What do you mean final?" and then with resolution, "Aerith - wait for me." I think those two lines really captured the passion and love that Aerith sparked in him in that moment (what with discovering that she's written 89 letters over the past four years... like wow...), and that paragraph of yours... expanded on that moment - know what I mean? It made my heart swell was all. :)

Thank you for writing such a lovely piece... what's sad is this letter will never reach her, just like him. :(

Keep up the great work.

Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow. That is... so like Zack! XD

They say people act like ridiculous fools when blind-sighted in love, but damn - Zack's romantic side is natural and touching. It's sad, though, that Aerith won't be able to read it. Zack dies, and then eventually Aerith does too...

Anyway, nice portrayal. You pulled it off 100%. ;)
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Really sad... and cute. Had just the /right/ amount of humour in it "can you still read this/don't look at the note like that" to make it still flow and not be over the top angst. And I like how it was as if he was saying it all, and just wrote down everything that came out of his mouth. Nice oneshot D
storytime chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
bout time i ventured out of the tekken section 2 c ur other stuff, yea? lol.

not a big fan of aeris, but i lyk this. it has a certain feel 2 it that's hard 2 describe. like... its sad but not overly sad. but most of all its honest. or, i feel that its honest.

gd job.
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That...was...beautiful! At some points it was a little too articulate for Zack, but I suppose everyone writes 'smarter' than they talk. Poor Zack...Poor Aerith...poor them. ((I'm a very strong Zaerith supporter.))

Hope to read more from you sometime! ;)

Keep Dreamin'!

Sweet Nightmare
Dynasty-Zero chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
You know something, what if Zack actually wrote a letter like this during crisis core...? Once again your one shots caught my attention in every section. So whats your next one shot going to be on...inuyasha, Naruto...Dead or Alive perhaps.
Bekas Strife chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw, so sad... ;3;
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This is so sweet! And so sad... And you're so right about the no fanfics about Zack writing a letter. lol. Wow, I love this. And I hope you write more. I just love the part btw when Zack writes "Hey, don't look at the letter like that." It was so hillarious. Well, anyway perfect job
Warrayfinson chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh God, man this BRILLANT and BEAUTIFUL. I currently have a box of tissues right next to me and they're nearly all gone. I love this, it's so beautiful. I could really see Zack writng that kind of letter.

I hope to see more fo your soon in the Zack and Aerith section ;)

Keep Writing!