Reviews for Apples
Frosty Autumn chapter 1 . 4/19
The apples tied in at the end way better than I thought they would! I thought you were just using them as a random object to serve as a sweet reminder in her memory, just a common placeholder for her flashbacks that wasn't important in itself. But then that last line really hammered it home, taking something that seemed fond but inconsequential at first, to something more meaningful. I really liked it.

Just one little thing, the word 'apple' was repeated a bit too many times to me where the word was beginning to blank a bit in my mind. There were a couple instances where I would have replaced them just to break up the monotony, such as, for example, when Danielle was tossing them at Henry for stealing the horse, maybe referring to them like, I don't know I'm just throwing it out there, miniature cannonballs or ammunition, or something.

But besides that little thing I can brush aside, this was very cute! Good job.
doctoral chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This was so cute!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
weird but well written? I wish there were more ever after stories.
Puffin Person chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was really sweet.
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was so ADORABLE! And so well written! This was very cute, I loved it!
Feathercroft chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This story is so charming. Every time I read it, I fall in love all over again. Wonderful. 3
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Awww, this was sweet. I never would have thought Apples being a common theme in Danielle's life. Great story!
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So I was looking for a website for Ever After fiction that I found long ago when I found myself detoured to ffn's EA section. I'm glad I was. This is an extremely sweet, well written story, and it is definitely going into my favorites. Good job, and thanks for the fun read. :)
KG86 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I enjoyed this story very much!
Goddess of Cliffhangers chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I love how you threaded apples through the story. This was very well done. I have to say that when she asked him to get apples my heart caught in my throat. I was worried that perhaps she knew she might die like her mother and wanted the apples there for that reason. Anyway, I'm very glad that was not the case. Please continue writing, you are truly wonderful at it.

Much love, Cat

P.S. If you are OK with the rating, please check out my stories.
Shucks chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
one word...wow
BubbleBlueBear chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I enjoyed this story; especially the last sentence; how apples were present at the time she met the 4 greatest men in her life.
JunoLuv chapter 1 . 7/5/2008