Reviews for Imports
vampluvr'96 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
NICE!
Compromised MO chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
You and your friends sound hilarious. I love this story, I've read it so many times. I'm sorry it's my first time reviewing for this story though, I love it. It was fan-fucking-tastic!

- T (My friends rape buddy is Wonky Edward... yah I don't get it either.)
NamesCat chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow... roflmfao!
C.J. Corrigan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i loved the story! i'm a fan of maximum ride and twilight! i wish i could write crossovers well, then i would write a maxride/twi crossover. -cjc
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I want a virtual cookie... Give me one...NOW! Oh, and you can rape me. I don't care. But beware of my molesting older sister, I'll sic her on you if I don't get another story soon!
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Phew, Im so freaking glad im reviewing! I DONT WANNA BE RAPED! How the hell will they even find me?

Are your friends on crack or something?

holy crap I looked up Doraemon, and he's a freaking blue cat that's so FREAKING CUTE!

lol, anyway, LOVE YOUR STORY (in a safe, nonillegal way)! UPDATE! if you ever decide to...
HeroinVampire chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
import? i would have just picked on him cuz he sucks lol

you must be nicer than i am.

and your writing definately is.
Whiplash X-X chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Nice one FatBoy. Your stories are so f* funny, but do you aways have to base it on our recess and lunchtime convos? i mean seriously!cmon!

p. to go putting kavery as mike!LOL!
Fleury's Apprentice70 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Loved Iggy's reasoning as to why they shouldn't go to school.

This story was pretty funny.

You guys sit on the ground? Man, that sucks, we sit in booths as long as Seniors and Juniors don't come and kick us out onto the floor.

SS
Flying.Mutant.Space.Potatoes chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
lol nice sarah... N I HAVE MORE YO MAMA JOKES TOO! WOO! Yo mama’s so fat she fell in the Grand Canyon and got stuck for one... Anywayz... I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WIN THE YO MAMA FIGHT! DAMN YOU!
Porsche Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wtf sarah?

u bloody well made mike (me) whimper! that is so not cool!

the next one better be bloody well dedicated to me!

btw, the first one was funnier, but this was a very AWFUL trip down memory lane...

n hw can u remember all of us doing that? btw, remember more then juss me was import! AND I KNOW WHAT IMPORT MEANS!

next chapter better damn well be dedicated to me!