Reviews for I'll Teach You How To Love Me
patheticnoob chapter 4 . 5/21
I started checking this out because the author got a favourite from HM Grayson. This, however, is ridiculous.

Maybe it's subverted later, but that childhood trauma has nothing to do with romantic love and would not twist anyone into not believing in it.
patheticnoob chapter 3 . 5/21
This sounds... unlikely. What kind of person would let a stalker in rather get a restraining order? She doesn't know about imprinting, so that's no excuse.
goodbye123456789 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
good story; really sweet.
Tears of Mercury chapter 17 . 9/21/2008
I am a puddle. This story made me love Embry even more than I already did. And second person? Greatness.

Not much else to say. But thank you for writing this. It made me remember why I love this series.
Dreamingeternal chapter 17 . 9/19/2008
aw...that was so sweet. I love how we finally hear what her real name is and that you incorporated the name meaning. That was a really cute story and I think it is very creative how it is told almost completely through dialogue.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 17 . 9/5/2008
Aw! That was the most perfect ending ever! I love it! That was a great story! One of your bests! :D
3547805892627482245 chapter 17 . 9/5/2008
Perfect ending. Absolutely adorable. There's nothing else I can say.
Angeliss chapter 17 . 9/4/2008
That was the cutest proposal ever.

“Look. I ain’t gonna say I love you, kid. But I can tell you this. I like you a hell of a lot better than any other human being I know, and I think you’re just about the best lookin’ dude I’ve ever met. So I guess it’s close enough.”

“I love you, too.”

You have captured both the humor and the depth of this story in this chapter alone. I'm impressed. And it takes a lot to impress me, that's for sure.

Agatha? Oh geez. What sort of mother would... never mind. That's just awful, though. And I've seen some bad names. (Flavius, anyone? Flay as in flavor, ee us? *shudder* Poor kid)

It was a good end to a story that remained great all the way through.
Angeliss chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
Aw! So cute! Embry's kissing a girl!

Seems like everything's falling together for her. *sigh* I love happy endings. It is ending soon, right? Unless some new scary emergency comes up, or you want to contrast her life now with her life then, there's only a few chapters to wrap up with. Well, we shall see.
CreativeSprite chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
love it.

So is this Seth or Embry or what?
3547805892627482245 chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
Oh my god Oh my god! It was perfect. I loved it so so so much.

You're such a fantastic writer, and everyone knows that 2nd person is damn hard to write in. So kudos to you.

I'm a little sad it's over, but I can't wait for the epilogue!
Skullzy Cat chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
i like it
Angeliss chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
I really do like Jenny. Like I would get along with her really well. Seth's reaction in the last chapter was really cute, and her reactions to everyone...

And for this chapter? A date? It sounds so innocent. I wonder when the last time she had something like that was.

Hmm... I have a feeling she'd get along with Leah, after a while. They're too alike to get along real well at first. Hmm...
3547805892627482245 chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
I love Jenny! I love how she takes control of the situation, /almost/ mocking (I figured out it IS Embry from the bar at the top. Never accuse me of being slow ;D) Embry, but it a way that you can tell is affectionate. It's so sweet.

Update soon!