Reviews for Running Late
Susan82 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
“Wakey, wakey, eggs and bac’y, nap time’s over.” lol. You are so twisted.

Wow, you really beat up Sam good this time. Not since Most Cunning Prey (I hope that was the right title. Your story where Sam's cousin captures and tortures him) do I remember you going after him this badly. Yeah, good times. (Wow, am I sick or what!)

“Please, Moira,” Sam begged, “You don’t want to do this.”

“Actually—”

Sam closed his eyes and let his head drop back down.

“—I do.”

The belt struck. Cue Susan wincing. Damn good writing. Just another of many moments I find myself wishing I could see on film instead of just in my head.

Considering how badly Sam was hurt, I was surprised to find myself uttering, "Poor Dean!" The brothers both know that he wasn't responsible for his actions while being possessed by Moira, especially after the events in Asylum and the season 2 episode where Sam's possessed (can't recall the name). But that doesn't matter when he sees his little brother broken and bleeding, knowing that it was his hands that caused it. Bobby was right, recovery was going to be a bit*h, but they'll get through it. Both of them.

After so much angst, suspense, action, suspense, guilty protectiveness, and suspense, it felt great to end on a laugh. I love Bobby.

Wow, that was a fantastic, suspenseful story. Quick and to the point. And more than a bit inspiring, as I'm bogged down writing a bear of a story that I'm now thinking would be better if I just cut the crap and jumped to the good stuff. So, thanks for the unintentional help!

Sorry for rambling. I just can't help it. One day I'm going to submit a "Good job" review just for kicks. lol

To sum up...awesome! I loved it!
Susan82 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Damn, girl! You just jumped right into the action with a tied up, concussed Sam. Sigh. You know just how to make a girl happy.

First you have the Impala turn into a murderous KATT and try to flatten Sam, now a possessed Dean is using the Impala to kill him. You've got some Impala/Sam issues, my friend. Keep it up. )

And you brought Bobby into the story! Always a great move. I really enjoyed the quick intercuts between the Winchesters and Bobby, keeping the pace fast and furious (bad pun not intended).

Stop. Go. Wow, I just love the quick tense pace you've set in this story! It has my heart thumping. And, oh man! When Sam's beautiful face smashed into the trunk of the Impala...wow.

Just when I caught my breath and was enjoying some lovely Protective Dean moments...bam! The bit*h is back!

Wow, freakin' awesome start!
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Wow, that was intense! Great story! :0)
TeacherTam chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
This was so good!

I love the brother angst, the Dean guilt, Bobby's caring...

It's all so lovely.

Thank you!

It's going on my "favorites."

Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
This was wonderful!
lelann37 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
aw. love it!
Lilly B chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
great job with the second chapter! sorry it took me so long to read and review. i really enjoyed reading this...it was really touching at the end. again, great job!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
A little late in saying thanks for the second chapter of your story, sorry about that.

I love that you shared another story with us as I know you weren't happy with season three. At least I can still read all the wonderful stories being posted this summer, just can't watch any episodes from the show, any season. Silly I know, but the finale still haunts me.

You do such a wonderful job with the brothers as always, though this was more a torture Sam story, it was rough to read. Sorry, not trying to be negative.

I did love how Sam forgave Dean and how just having his big brother there could make him feel better. I kinda wish that scene had been longer or continued only because I was overwhelmed by the abuse 'Moira' inflicted on Sam, so I wanted more brother moments. I felt so bad for both brothers, Sam's injuries and Dean's guilt.

Once again, I hope I didn't say anything mean.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Until next time, take care.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
OH GOD THE BELT! That was so perfect on both brother' spart. TOTALLY awesome job at this whole thing. LOVED it.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
OMG this is amazing so far. It's so perfect. Brialliantly written and expression. Poor Dean. He is going to be SO GUILTY when this is all over. Awesome.
AnickaMarie chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
'Nother good one from you. Nicely done limp Sam with a guilty post-posession Dean.

Although, I wouldn't complain if you decided to add a chapter or two with some hospital and recovery :D You could use it for the July theme challenge.
TammiTam chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Another awesome story! Poor Sam, you beat him up good. He needs my comfort!
Kyriebess chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Standing ovation!

I'm so glad that you lied when you wrote that you were never writing again after your last story. Had you not flown way out of my price range at the auction, I totally would've forced you to write the next part in your trilogy...err...quadigy? Either way, I'm still waiting for Dr. Muir to go all werewolfy.

But anywho, I'm digressing...I loved this story. But poor Dean! I felt so bad for him; he felt so guilty! And I LOVED the part after Bobby finally torched the right grave and Sam woke up to his brother caring for him. That was so sweet! And the whole bitch-jerk moment was beautiful as well. You always do the whole torture and patchup thing so wonderfully. I have to say though, I was cringing when Sam kept being dragged by the car, over and over again. Ouch! Where'd you get that one? Not just dragged once, but repeatedly? Yeesh! No wonder his wrists were messed up.

So okay, I'll leave you alone now. This was great as always and hopefully season 4 will treat you better and we won't have any more scares like we did after the finale when you threatened to stop writing. That can never happen!
geminigrl11 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Oh, I LOVED this! What a very cool, original way to limpify our dear Sammy! OUCH though. :)

oDean-possessed and forced to act out his worst nightmare, hurting his bro. And not even being able to help him at first. And to have the Impala, of all things, be the catalyst for Sam's pain. :(

Bobby is awesome as always, and you always, always bring the boys back together so beautifully at the end. There are few writers out there who write the Winchester bond as well as you do. Thanks so much for sharing this!
JustCause chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I could totally visualize the scenes as they played out. You have nailed the characters of Sam and Dean. Loved the Sammy angst! I also cracked up at Bobby's "ass" line at the end. Priceless!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »