Reviews for Dream Spectating
A-LovesHP chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
lol loved the "Baby, you're my forever girl." it killed me i was laughing so hard! Loved your story definitely adding it to my favorites
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awww. This one is really sweet. I loved the ending. Great work!
AK88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was enjoyable. I really can't help but laugh every time I read or hear that "forever girl" line. It's so freakin' cheesy but at the same time sweet (perhaps only because it was Kataang). I didn't really like the ending though. But I'm still tagging this as one of favorites.
Rhed chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Love the lack of drama in the end there.
Rast chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love the dialogue between them here, and the way he kind of teases her. I also love that the 'confession' wasn't the emotional, tearful thing that is usually written between the two of them. In Nightmares and Daydreams when he calls her his 'forever girl' I cringed because cheesily embarrassing stuff like that hurts my brain, but at the same time it was pretty much in character with him, and I like what you did with it here. Made me smile. Although, the ending of this felt a little abrupt, but it is a one-shot so I guess we don't really need that much wrap-up. Anyway, awesome job.
ManticSky chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh. My. Gyawsh.

Luh-v it!
Shade Valentine chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
thats great. i like it. you are a great author. kataang 4ever!
TwilightBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I like at the end when he says like "what" all confused. Great story and storys.
MDI chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That must be one of the greatest quotes of the whole series. Loved your oneshot, great job, have nothing else to say :-)
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Is there more? There should be more. I loved this. Aang talking in his sleep. So very funny. Excellent work.

Jeni
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ahha, I love that quote. "Baby, you're my forever girl." Omfg, lol. Every time I read that somewhere I just laugh so effin hard...it's morning time right now though so I have to cover my mouth. Too funny...it was really good!
Staccato Rhythm chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Yay! Kataang humour! They were pretty relaxed though, I guess that's what happens when you wake up during the midlle of the night.
nutshak chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Haha dude i laughed loud at reading this! i vote you should Write more stories with this writing style.

Keep it up!
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Eh, It was 'ok'. But I didn't like the ending.
Thais Night chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Hahaha cute and funny! Aang is so innocent. xD