Reviews for Dream Spectating
gsmith1030 chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh my god, this is so cute, if i can go back and reread this, i would over and over again. oh my god, how could this happen, ha ha ha, so cute."Baby, your my forever girl" is so classic, please do write more stuff again, and the ending made my heart explode with emotion, oh my lord, it is so fluffy, please write more.
A-LovesHP chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
lol loved the "Baby, you're my forever girl." it killed me i was laughing so hard! Loved your story definitely adding it to my favorites
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awww. This one is really sweet. I loved the ending. Great work!
AK88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was enjoyable. I really can't help but laugh every time I read or hear that "forever girl" line. It's so freakin' cheesy but at the same time sweet (perhaps only because it was Kataang). I didn't really like the ending though. But I'm still tagging this as one of favorites.
Rhed chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Love the lack of drama in the end there.
Rast chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love the dialogue between them here, and the way he kind of teases her. I also love that the 'confession' wasn't the emotional, tearful thing that is usually written between the two of them. In Nightmares and Daydreams when he calls her his 'forever girl' I cringed because cheesily embarrassing stuff like that hurts my brain, but at the same time it was pretty much in character with him, and I like what you did with it here. Made me smile. Although, the ending of this felt a little abrupt, but it is a one-shot so I guess we don't really need that much wrap-up. Anyway, awesome job.
ManticSky chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh. My. Gyawsh.

Luh-v it!
Shade Valentine chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
thats great. i like it. you are a great author. kataang 4ever!
TwilightBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I like at the end when he says like "what" all confused. Great story and storys.
MDI chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That must be one of the greatest quotes of the whole series. Loved your oneshot, great job, have nothing else to say :-)
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Is there more? There should be more. I loved this. Aang talking in his sleep. So very funny. Excellent work.

Aangsfan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ahha, I love that quote. "Baby, you're my forever girl." Omfg, lol. Every time I read that somewhere I just laugh so effin's morning time right now though so I have to cover my mouth. Too was really good!
Staccato Rhythm chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Yay! Kataang humour! They were pretty relaxed though, I guess that's what happens when you wake up during the midlle of the night.
nutshak chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Haha dude i laughed loud at reading this! i vote you should Write more stories with this writing style.

Keep it up!
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Eh, It was 'ok'. But I didn't like the ending.