Reviews for Mr Hollywood
go rodney!
Lionhearted21 chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
Great story!
Bellicose chapter 18 . 5/18/2011
Shep's description of their expressions had me keeling over with laughter. And the last line is so ominous that it's almost ridiculous. I get the strong feeling Brandon isn't going to come out of this without some bruises.
Bellicose chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
I can't even to begin to understand how you come up with these insane bad guys. I mean, what the hell goes on in your head that you somehow come up with an actor that likes to replay movie scenes and be a psycho? It's brilliant. And creepy. You should write movies.
Bellicose chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
See you make Lorne so funny and lighthearted. The exact opposite of Ronon. It's really starting to take it's toll on my Ronon!love. Sigh. I'd stop reading, but I just can't do it. :)
Bellicose chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Oh my god, you're turning me into an Evan fangirl! Stop it! He's starting to fight with Ronon for my love and affection and I just can't have anyone dethrone my Satedan. But your Lorne is making it VERY difficult.
Bellicose chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Ahahah, I haven't even finished the chapter yet but I really feel the need to review already. Lorne's extra preparation and then his calm conclusion that Keller could start a war by showing up had me in tears and dying of laughter. Brilliant!
Veera Grier chapter 21 . 2/17/2011
Well, another great story! Poor Jen! You like to put her in dangerous situation, don't you? Luckily, she has a crew ready to save her! I really liked the scene in the bar, it was really funny.

So, thank you!
ronanissexy chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
LOVE IT! your stories make me laugh!
tselea chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
GO RODNEY! -kisses him soundly on the cheek- YOU ROCK! I'll buy you a coffee and a new keyboard.
ladygris chapter 21 . 10/5/2010
Really good story. I read it all in one sitting, staying up 'til almost 1 in the morning to do so.

Loved all the humor. Hoyle was one sick puppy. And, being a Lorne fanatic, loved all of Evan's appearances. Great work.
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
Holy cow... I LOVE THIS STORY! Oh, and you did a REALLY good job at making us not like Mr Hollywood
Inea Sako chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
YEAH RODNEY!
Elliesmeow chapter 21 . 12/28/2009
Cute. I loved that Rodney got to beat Brandon over the head with his keyboard. I thought it was hilarious that Jennifer went all auto-pilot and climbed into Ronon's bed while avoiding Hoyle.

And the second reenactment of the bar scene was too funny. Not to mention Teyla's jealousy over not being allowed to go. I feel for

-Ellie
Lottiekins chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
One word. Awesome! I feel like Teyla, why didn't I get to hit him? *practices sucker punch*

Definitely one of my favourites, Hoyle is a brilliantly written character, I truly hate him! Don't think I could love Ronon more though