Reviews for Enter Sandman
klu chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
That was an awesome hunt and thoroughly enjoyable read. You did a good job with coming up with a fun baddie to chase and the wraith as a side-step was a nice touch. The actions scenes were well done and easy to follow and the brothers' (somewhat) hidden emotional concerns about Dean's deal were handles expertly - very true to character for both.
Thanks for writing.
FallenAngel218 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I like your story so far, but I have a few tips. I cannot see Dean saying the line "you find more trouble than a fox in a hen house." That sounds like a line out of Dukes of Hazzard, rather than Supernatural.

I do like the banter back and forth between Sam and Dean. They always seem to be poking fun at each other. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
they both sound like women...hee hee! Looking forward to the rest of the story!
bhoney chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
Love that this is Sam's first point of contention, LOL: “You’re kidding, right? First off, that was more of a dissolving then a melting.” *snickers* An important difference, LOL.

Nice resolution. The description of the Sandman dissolving was especially cool. I could really picture it. Nice job positioning the boys for their next adventure, too.

Good casefic! Really interesting!
bhoney chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
Oh, crap! Glad Tommy came to help, but now he's trying to shoot Dean!
bhoney chapter 16 . 10/5/2009
Loved this: "Dean was protecting Sammy and Tina now. His will was iron set. Nothing would stop him, even if it meant he’d die in the process." SO Dean!

Like how you had one of Dean's eyes infected and the other not. Really interesting how he could see the nightmare from one eye, reality from the other. Very cool. Glad he figured it out.

And the Sandman using the sand to heal himself was cool, too.
bhoney chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
Wow, how on earth did that thing get past all their charms and protections? Man, I do not like the sounds of what he has in store for them...
bhoney chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
This was a fantastic detail: "The scent inside was old and musty. Years of use and exposure to blood, sweat, and demonic residue had created a unique smell, a bitter, old, timeless scent that meant hunts and orders and skill and danger and triumph to Sam and Dean." Really powerful sensory detail.

The big showdown is coming-can't wait to see what happens.
bhoney chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
"I don’t care if I have to go as a friggin’ nun to get in there at this point"-now there's something I'd pay to see! LOL

Nice info on the creature and how to kill it. And they know the next victim, so they just might have a chance...
bhoney chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
See, I TOLD you they didn't get the sandman. Hm, I never would've paired a kraken with a wraith. Hadn't heard of a mara, sounds interesting. Too bad Adam bit the dust.
bhoney chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
"It flickered a few times, like an old movie projector skipping, and then exploded." Nice description!

Very tense chapter. But I'm with Sam-is it really dead? Love the "ninja death grip." LOL I'm surprised no one came to check things out, with all that shooting going on.
bhoney chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Hmm...interesting bit about the apothecary and his theory regarding demons and sleep problems. Significant?
bhoney chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
Hmm...maybe the Sandman works at the sleep clinic and that's how he picks his victims. But then again, Sadie was having issues before she ever went there, so I don't know...

Michael was a huge jerk. Too bad he wasn't a demon they could kill.

Great banter, as always. Loved the snark. This cracked me up: “What? He could be the demon of unkempt houses.” LOL
bhoney chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
I had to love this: "Basically a damn broom closet. Harry Potter had more room in his cupboard under the stairs.” LOL Great description.

And I love the boys in their suits, being all professional. :)
bhoney chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
Ooh, I do love a haunted forest, and that one sounds extremely haunted. LOVED Sam's reaction to "Heat of the Moment." I'd love to see something like that in the show.

And this made me laugh: "“Says the man who was eaten by a Golden Retriever.”

“He was hungry…dog has a right to live too, ya know.”" LOL Such a Dean thing to say!