Reviews for The First Noël
Kerry J chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
What a twist! Love it!

And I like your description of the extended Janeway family! Such a fun read, thanks!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Thanks, love your stories! Your dedication to your friend Fiona touched me, as long as this story exists in cyberspace, your friendship lives.
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
:) That's just what I needed today, a Mizvoy Christmas story.
Tharin chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
How nice! This is a really sweet story, and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
lol! I love this! I wonder what their reaction is?
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Great story! I love Janeway's family and their comments about Chakotay:D Thank you so much for this wonderful christmas fluff. I like it when Janeway takes him home to her family. Very entertaining;D
Haarajot chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is such a sweet, delightful story. Thank you!
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh, I wish this continued. I would love to read about the reactions and all
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw, cute as always! The reactions would be priceless!
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Delightful story! Even with no angst, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. I love the family you created for Kathryn; I think it is just the sort she would have come from. Of course, I love your portrayal of Chakotay and his easy way with people. My two favorite lines are Chakotay's response saying "It's not Aunt Martha." and Kathryn's line about command coming naturally to Janeway females. I always love your stories and would really like to see more. M
Ayjah chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love the precocious 3 yr old... and for them to have kept it secret would make so much sense :) Thank you for the sweet story!
phoenixfire74656 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
A Christmas story in July - made my day! I loved it! Very cute. ~Phoenix
polomare chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw, that was sweet and fun to read! It was very cleansing after an angsty Christmastime homecoming story I read a while ago that didn’t sit right with me. So, thank you for that!

I did think Chakotay was bordering on fake-perfect, but when I read your touching author’s note at the end, I completely forgave it. And totally understand why you wrote it that way.

My condolences on the loss of your friend. I didn't know her, but her username sounds familiar . . . I've probably read some of her stuff . . .

Your vision of J/C is always lovely. Thank you for sharing!

~polomare
Shakayla chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
How delightfully sweet and fun! This one brought me smiles as much as the other one you posted this week brought tears!

Well done!
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh, my. I think your Author's Note got to me more than the story itself. But this was very a sweet "Christmas in July" story, and I was actually caught by the ending. Good job, as usual.