Reviews for Wisdom, Sorrow
demyxFAN chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
Omg that didn't feel like I read a fanfiction: it felt like I had watched a frigging MOVIE

This was awesome
Daring Dashwood chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
That...was amazing. Job well done ]
Vampire Queen chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
Ahhahahaha! Good greif that was orgasmic! I feel so bloody liberated at finishing this, it is a truely eye opening sense of full awakeness (if that's even a word, _). So, ohie! Wow, this enlightenment is breath taking! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, and especially for posting it and sharing it with all of us. Hip hip! Hurray!

fav
Vampire Queen chapter 11 . 1/26/2010
Oh jeez...wow, that was a wrench I was not expecting to be thrown into this...damn
Vampire Queen chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
I'm terribly sorry, but one last persuit before I continue, is it possible that the Piece is trying to say that anything that 'man' desires, regardless of it's scale or purity of intentions is doomed for failure? That because the desire stems from mankind?
Vampire Queen chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
Right, so now that I can review again I must confess that the last chapter had me ever so slightly confused. I am going to presume that the mysterious black cloaked figure is a representation of the Piece of Eden, but I cannot fathom what 'it' means that the Creed is basicly not true. It has been driving me crazy this entire chapter. For now, I will continue with the reading, hopefully it will become clear soon.

Peace and Safety.
Vampire Queen chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
Dear Altair, this story is just enthraling! I cannot stop reading it! *prances off to the next chapter* I am sorry I cannot leave a better review at this point! I must continue one! Yosh!
Nieki chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
That was AWESOME!

I began reading this last night, and I just finished. I know it would've been more considerate of me to send you a review for each chapter, but I was too eager to see what would happen next. Congratulations. This fic is amazing.

Especially, I loved Altair's and Malik's voices. They were both perfectly done. They sounded just like they would in the game. It was great to see that they were so well portrayed in this story. Apparently, they're somewhat hard to grasp for most people.

I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews. Maybe it's because the Assassin's Creed fandom is still relatively young. Or maybe it's because of people like me who only write one review every 12 chapters. XD

I do wish you'd given Malik a bit more importance toward the end, though. He seemed to recede into something of a secondary character after the mission. But I know I say this just because I'm a huge Malik fan. Altair had to go through this alone. It's the kind of battle that one can't fight with other people around.

Again, wonderful work. Your writing is awesome. Keep it up!
ImperialJedi chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
Nicely done! I was so relieved when we found out that Altaïr didn't really kill Malik. I really enjoyed your fic and I hope your continue to write. Thank You! _

-IJedi
Bloutjie chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
*clapps wildly while cheering*

This has been an an absaluite amazing story!

I've actually read this chapter on Deviant last night along with some of your other stories. Love them all. :D
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
NO! *glares* I will you for the rest of my life!

...

Not really. I will miss Malik (unless this is all an illusion, which I doubt) but will believe that his was necessary. (It better be!) Poor, poor Altair. Why can't the guy just have a normal assassin's life? Curse that Piece of Eden. Piece of hell would be a better name.

*sighs* Okay, I'm done with my rant. Despite poor Malik, excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to more, and I will certain check out your other work! ~Ila
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Poor Altair! I have to sympathize with Malik. *screeches* Just destroy the stupid thing and be done with it! Trickster is probably lying anyway. (And I'm probably wrong.) *rolls eyes* Good chappie! ~Ila
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
Hum... slightly confusing, but I'm sure everything will become clear with time. So this lady is an impersonation of something quite evil, and she's filling Altair's mind with lies... or at least, that's my impression... *throws up hands* I'll just guessing and read the story. :) ~Ila
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
Yay! We see some action! And Altair whips them all. :-D Black Cloak again? Let's see how this goes. Awesome chapter! ~Ila
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
What illusions does he cling to? The Piece of Eden, of course. I vote that he smashes it up with his sword... lol. So, the mysterious person is getting more active beyond the dream realm. Interesting... ~Ila