Reviews for Handlebars
Miikasa chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
When it comes to sasusaku everything is complicated. ..angst filled ..and that's what I like most about them ...and your stories reflect it perfectly
Quen chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
It was painfully beautiful .
stardust953 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
this is so sad!
haru chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oh my go angel right from heaven ahh I love your fiction i was crying like heck . I love your fiction and u r full of awesomeness.
Celindia chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
TT oh the feels...its overflowing.
ProngsInHeadlights chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
i cried. i cried so fucking bad. crap i am a mess. this story made me a mess. but, nevertheless, you wrote a great amazing fantastic piece. i hope one day i could write as good as you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
i am crying alright this was not okay nope nope nope
Mikkuni chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
cry worthy ...its really cry worthy
so sad so sad (so sad that i hope sasuke-teme suffers so much he'll drown in his own misery.. yup sadist mode on hehe)
its really great ,i super enjoyed reading it ,promise :D and it kinda made my heartbreak when sasuke left sakura and she died ,really sad :( ...and it stirred a new creepy feeling of wanting sasuke to suffer in guilt and regret hehehe :D
great story :D
ewhh it's anna chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is so damn brilliant. I love it so much. It made me cry. It's beautiful and agonizing at the same time. Tell you what, I saw a movie when I read these. Your words made me saw that. I can see and imagine every move and dialogue they made, because they're so beautifully written! Thanks for writing this.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Like whoa. Now i see why this mere oneshot has so many reviews. There's so much emotion! Words can't describe the masterpieces you've written.
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This story is so . FREAKIN' AWESOME .
pierce through the heart chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i love it! one of the best i've ever read! amazing job!
:"3
matsuyuu chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I cannot look at SasuSaku episodes the same way again! The way you presented those facts were really awesome!

Perhaps, Sasuke was also thinking about Sakura's welfare when he left - perhaps, he even thinks of her right now ('cause Sasuke cannot ignore the fact that Sakura was also a member of Team 7, the team where he met his bestfriend Naruto).
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
WHAT?! Sakura died?! Poor sweet, little Sakura! But your stories're still the best! I'd love to read more! :)
SilverHazel96 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
oh god I have no idea how you wrote this.
I think I read it for the first time..like...2 years ago? or more! and since then,I read it once like every few months and every single time,it makes me cry and my heart ache.
I'm in love with a best friend too,you know.
that's why this makes me ache so badly.
I know what its like...
anyways I just wanted to say..I love this story. on a personal level.
Thank you for writing it. (I put it on my profile 's been there for a long time.I didn't steal it,I said it's wanted more people to read it..)
Lots Of Love,