Reviews for Handlebars
ewhh it's anna chapter 1 . 1/5
This is so damn brilliant. I love it so much. It made me cry. It's beautiful and agonizing at the same time. Tell you what, I saw a movie when I read these. Your words made me saw that. I can see and imagine every move and dialogue they made, because they're so beautifully written! Thanks for writing this.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Like whoa. Now i see why this mere oneshot has so many reviews. There's so much emotion! Words can't describe the masterpieces you've written.
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This story is so . FREAKIN' AWESOME .
pierce through the heart chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i love it! one of the best i've ever read! amazing job!
:"3
Yuuka-Matsuyama chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I cannot look at SasuSaku episodes the same way again! The way you presented those facts were really awesome!

Perhaps, Sasuke was also thinking about Sakura's welfare when he left - perhaps, he even thinks of her right now ('cause Sasuke cannot ignore the fact that Sakura was also a member of Team 7, the team where he met his bestfriend Naruto).
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
WHAT?! Sakura died?! Poor sweet, little Sakura! But your stories're still the best! I'd love to read more! :)
SilverHazel96 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
oh god I have no idea how you wrote this.
I think I read it for the first time..like...2 years ago? or more! and since then,I read it once like every few months and every single time,it makes me cry and my heart ache.
I'm in love with a best friend too,you know.
that's why this makes me ache so badly.
I know what its like...
anyways I just wanted to say..I love this story. on a personal level.
Thank you for writing it. (I put it on my profile 's been there for a long time.I didn't steal it,I said it's wanted more people to read it..)
Lots Of Love,
-Hazel
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
woah, It kind of sad, I'm crying right now. TT_TT
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww this was so good, and very sad. Thank you for a lovely read
AAAHHHH3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
omg bawling my eyes out right now TT Insanely well written, I could totally feel Sakura and Sasuke's pain. Definitely deserve all the reviews you got! I'm really a fan of your darker stories, even if they make me cry. THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD.
refracted chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
200.

And much deserved at that.
Gone With The Flow chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
WOW! That was amazing! I loved it! Great job!
sasusaku-forever chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i cried so hard Q_Q I loved it and you should definitely do a chp story!
cami03 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Omg a sad ending, a motherfucker sad ending!

*Cries*

Omg! ┬┐Did she really died without knowing he loved her?

Did he killed himself because he killed her? :(

Omg so saaaaad D:

Nice fic :D
neuroticed chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
i totally loved it! you made a great job with this story (: